According to GMR, Wigan can't play at home next week

Wendall

GMR has reported that Wigan won't be able to play their play off game at home at the DW Stadium becuase of the 48 hr rule because the Latics are at home on Sunday?

Will they move it to Wignes?

You obviously didnt listen to it all cos later on John Ledger (RFL) came on & said they can play but on the friday night only as its marginal to the 48hr agreement

Where is Wignes?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I thought Wigan had lost home advantage?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I thought Wigan had lost home advantage?

Presuming this is a genuine query, That's the following week (if they progress that far). Home advantage is determined by end of season table position in weeks 1 and 2. It's week 3 where it is determined by performance in week 1

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Presuming this is a genuine query, That's the following week (if they progress that far). Home advantage is determined by end of season table position in weeks 1 and 2. It's week 3 where it is determined by performance in week 1

Ah yes thanks - it was a genuine question

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

You obviously didnt listen to it all cos later on John Ledger (RFL) came on & said they can play but on the friday night only as its marginal to the 48hr agreement

I'm puzzled about why Wigan's contractual agreement to play at the DW (I'm assuming they have one and that it's a legally binding document) has anything to do with the wendyball team? Obviously, there has to be compromise about usage, but if there is no other match on any given day, then why should any premier division regulations have anything to do with the Warriors? Surely that is just a problem for the soccer team and the people running its league?

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

I'm puzzled about why Wigan's contractual agreement to play at the DW (I'm assuming they have one and that it's a legally binding document) has anything to do with the wendyball team? Obviously, there has to be compromise about usage, but if there is no other match on any given day, then why should any premier division regulations have anything to do with the Warriors? Surely that is just a problem for the soccer team and the people running its league?

Presumably it runs both ways, depending on who has their fixtures published first

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I wonder why Latics couldn't move their match to the Monday, a ground share is just that, not one sports dominance over another (Oh, there I go again, reporting from la-la land, I forgot, the great god football is the immovable mountain, when will the HMRC finally close a Football club for unpaid taxes, and show the FA they are not bigger than the law)

Presumably it runs both ways, depending on who has their fixtures published first

And if Latics are drawn at ome in a 4th round FA cup tie, they will have to find some way round the 48 hour rule if Warriors have a league game scheduled that weekend? Maybe play it at the Reebok? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, (Nurse, the tablets)

And if Latics are drawn at ome in a 4th round FA cup tie, they will have to find some way round the 48 hour rule if Warriors have a league game scheduled that weekend? Maybe play it at the Reebok? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, (Nurse, the tablets)

I wonder why Latics couldn't move their match to the Monday, a ground share is just that, not one sports dominance over another (Oh, there I go again, reporting from la-la land, I forgot, the great god football is the immovable mountain, when will the HMRC finally close a Football club for unpaid taxes, and show the FA they are not bigger than the law)

I think you'll find Latics are beholdent to the Premier League who pay there 45 odd million per club a season and pretty much insist on getting there own way all of the time.

Was down at the ground earlier, expect all the usual suspect to be out in force after this weekends games, the dougie is swollen to say the least so the drainage will be kippered and its tipping it down.

Genuine Question for Admin:

Why is Wendall constantly permitted to post false,misleading and inaccurate threads? He,apparently deliberately,does great damage to this site.

Because I am the voice of reason! :D This was reported in the Wigan Evening Post.

Meanwhile, officials were privately fuming with BBC Manchester for claiming that Wigan would not be able to play Friday