Wigan v Leeds Disciplinary

Lee

8 referred, 4 from each side only 1 charged

Buderus.. Dangerous throw in 30th minute (Prescott)

http://www.therfl.co.uk/about/disciplinary.php

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

so danny take a dive maguire gets off scot free, AGAIN. :huh:

What incident do you feel he should be in front of the disciplinary for?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I too am baffled by the anger over this incident. I have even seen somebody mention that he should have got a RED card for it!!!!

This was a professional foul, just like we see quite regularly in games. Okay, it came at a crucial time of the match and I can understand people being peeved by it, but some of the responses from some people are hysterical.

I'm not sure anybody has ever been referred for holding back!

Have a look down Joel Tomkins disciplinary charges for this season (if you've got half an hour) and see how many times the words cynical and unnecessary crop up. Are they his middle names? The disciplinary panel are a joke, i've spent more time laughing at their shennanigans than re-runs of Fawlty Towers.

Conduct contrary to the true spirit of the game

Apparently the RFL think it is important. They charged somebody with it this week :rolleyes:

When you cheat to win a game with the final act / play then today it is seen as contemptable. I see to recall in the World Cup a victory was achieved by cheating and there was huge uproar with FIFA taking action but hey this is the Yorkshire RFL. Just like a runner who cheats by taking drugs a player who commits such a blatabt act of cynical cheating should feel hollow and dirty. His coach, what can one say. I hate to use the word but Scummy fits his ludicrous post match reaction.

The RFL 'Gods' are certainly shining on Leeds. First v Hull and now v Wigan.

danny maguire took a player out off the ball from behind he could have injured that player, he then lies on the floor writhing in pretend pain, he has done this before twice, if it was a football match he would have been red carded.

if we are going to allow players to committ off the ball offenses without punishment we might as well pack it all in now.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

danny maguire took a player out off the ball from behind he could have injured that player, he then lies on the floor writhing in pretend pain, he has done this before twice, if it was a football match he would have been red carded.

if we are going to allow players to committ off the ball offenses without punishment we might as well pack it all in now.

worth a double post

Edited by my missus

Do you honestly think that

1) He was joking about being in pain

2) We start banning players for pulling a player back?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

yes i do, lets see if he is fit for the next game.

and yes a line has to be drawn we can't have slow players taking out fast players just because they can't keep up.

Oh and by the way - the pretend pain has put him out for the rest of the season

Now try and open the other eye

http://www.therhinos.co.uk/news/14908.php

worth a double post

Are you a siamese twin to Allan Marsden. Don't both answer at once. Oh sorry you can't, same computer.

well he has only got himself to blame, cheats usually get whats coming to them, and no i have no pity for him whatsoever.

Oh the irony, the irony coming from a Wiganer

well he has only got himself to blame, cheats usually get whats coming to them, and no i have no pity for him whatsoever.

My,what a fine upstanding member of the community you are.Wishing injury on any player is contemptible.

You have shown yourself for the fool that you are.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

My,what a fine upstanding member of the community you are.Wishing injury on any player is contemptible.

You have shown yourself for the fool that you are.

Why she simply said that cheating often backfires on the cheat. Call it Karma and hence she has no sympathy.

If somebody kills themselves drink driving would you sympathise

Edited by Allan Marsden

Please do explain and before you do think carefully about the 1970 Challenge Cup Final B)

No I shan't take this thread off course but if you really do need it explaining then google "Rugby League team + Salary Cap"

No I shan't take this thread off course but if you really do need it explaining then google "Rugby League team + Salary Cap"

So many teams have broken the cap even Castleford. Many break it and never get caught.

Cheating to win games though or at leasy trying to is a Cas speciality ask Colin Tyrer or Kelvin Skerrett :P

I'm a Wigan supporter and as disappointed as the rest but I think Alibert got it just about right at the end. He gave the penalty in the most advantageous position he possibly could and whilst of course it was a really difficult kick Pat Richards had a genuine chance to put it over. That he missed was down to himself, no complaint mind it was really hard but it was in our hands. Additionally Wigan could have kicked for touch gaining as much territory as possible and then set up for the drop goal. As for Danny McGuire he should have been sin binned notwithstanding his injury but it was completely academic so why bother?

I'm a Wigan supporter and as disappointed as the rest but I think Alibert got it just about right at the end. He gave the penalty in the most advantageous position he possibly could and whilst of course it was a really difficult kick Pat Richards had a genuine chance to put it over. That he missed was down to himself, no complaint mind it was really hard but it was in our hands. Additionally Wigan could have kicked for touch gaining as much territory as possible and then set up for the drop goal. As for Danny McGuire he should have been sin binned notwithstanding his injury but it was completely academic so why bother?

Spot on.At last a voice of reason.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.