Two Bobs on the move again

amm

Rob Roberts is off to Dewsbury...how many clubs has he played for?....is it some sort of record??....are there actually two of him?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Your'e never alone with a clone.Why do you think he's called "two Bobs"

His transfer fee? ;)

Jack Dee

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I make it :

Keighley

Hunslet

Hull

Huddersfield

Leigh

York

Halifax

Barrow

Oldham

Dewsbury

Impressive but he's still got some way to matching Damien Reid, who's played for :

Leeds

St.Helens

Hunslet

York

Rochdale

Keighley

Batley

Barrow

Halifax

Widnes

Salford

Gateshead

Castleford

Sheffield

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

I make it :

Keighley

Hunslet

Hull

Huddersfield

Leigh

York

Halifax

Barrow

Oldham

Dewsbury

Impressive but he's still got some way to matching Damien Reid, who's played for :

Leeds

St.Helens

Hunslet

York

Rochdale

Keighley

Batley

Barrow

Halifax

Widnes

Salford

Gateshead

Castleford

Sheffield

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

neil kellett laked with a few.

Not that many actually, I make it :

Castleford

Kent Invicta

Mansfield Marksmen

Sheffield Eagles

Batley.

I'd also imagine that if Reid was signed and registered by Salford then he can be counted as an ex-Salford player.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Rob Roberts could, IMO, have been an absolute star at any club he wished, had he applied himself properly.

He played at Hull FC for a while and was a terrific ball handling prop who frquently bust the line and put, what supporting players we had at the time, through with decent try scoring opportunities.

From what I've heard though, he enjoyed the sauce a bit too much.

One of the stories from when he played alongside Paul King at Hull was that they'd been out on a bender together and were struggling back to West Hull when an argument ensued over which was the harder of the two.

Lo and behold, the next Hull home game saw both players sporting impressive shiners.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I seem to remember the late Geoff Clarkson had a few, anybody remember how many?

....and Terry Clawson.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I seem to remember the late Geoff Clarkson had a few, anybody remember how many?

Eight clubs: Leeds, Wakefield (2), Bradford (2), Hull KR, Leigh, Warrington, York, Bramley.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Think he had a short spell at Fev towards the backend of his career when he was around forty.

Yep, you're right - and I missed out Oldham too, so that's 10 pro clubs as well as Wakefield RFU.

With duel registration there'll be many a player racking up double figures on club numbers over there career.

Look at Ainscough, Wigan, Widnes and Castleford this season, Bradford next and he's plenty of years left in the tank!