Liam Welham

hooker9

Has anyone any info on the latest with Liam, heard on the night he lost a few teeth and had to have one or more extracted.

Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Powell says he will be playing

ROVERS ROVERS :D

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Powell says he will be playing

ROVERS ROVERS :D

I had five teeth knocked out in Biaritz ( France) whilst playing the rah rah game. I had to travel home for two days just drinking ( no toilet coaches in those days either) and then having surgery when I got back to the U K. I was playing within 10 days my gums were numbed whilst I played and believe me they were sore for about a month. Modern dentistry though can ease the problem and at least he can now take his time having new dentures fitted.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I had five teeth knocked out in Biaritz ( France) whilst playing the rah rah game. I had to travel home for two days just drinking ( no toilet coaches in those days either) and then having surgery when I got back to the U K. I was playing within 10 days my gums were numbed whilst I played and believe me they were sore for about a month. Modern dentistry though can ease the problem and at least he can now take his time having new dentures fitted.

Bet you have some right stories while playing, who did you play for again?

Cummins Out.

Bet you have some right stories while playing, who did you play for again?

The city where a lady once rode a horse whilst bareback.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

You see there are advantages in being smaller. I played Union and League and was kicked numerous times, mainly on the ground at union when playing scrum half when I was pinned to the ground with an idiot of a referee shout for me to roll off it. The advantage? Instead of losing teeth I have scars on both my eyebrows where stiches were sewn in, any bigger and it would have been goodbye teeth. Welham is a young guy and enthusiastic. He will be there.

By the way Bob did the bare lady on the horse have any tattoos? What was her name Bobiva? You see if you had paid attention to the game you would have saved your teeth.

I saw her on the hour every hour when stood in Broadgate Coventry, I have since been backing the horse every Saturday since, it still can't win. By the way The club played at Counden Road back when I was there, The Butts stadium is the former council athletic ground where David Moorcroft plied his trade and is home to the Coventry Bears.

The city where a lady once rode a horse whilst bareback.

Never knew that C*s had a rah rah team Bob. Methinks she must have been an outsider.