Predictions on fev crowd at warrington

andyc

Maybe some who demonstrated against the merger will pop down to Warrington. :dry:

You are probably right but who cares the more the merry

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Anybody on a coach thats picking up / dropping off in southern Spain?

No......... :huh:

Thought not, looks like the sports bar and a couple of gallons of sangria it is then :P

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Thought not, looks like the sports bar and a couple of gallons of sangria it is then :P

costa fortune.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I know a fev fan stuck in Murcia might share a taxi with you :D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

If he gets his @rse down to Benalmadina we could share a jug of 'Rovers cocktail'

Its made from a fine blend of all the best ingredients and will blow your mind and leaves you breathless but wanting more :lol::lol:B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

If your predictions are right or even close and up to now we've been allocated 3000 tickets then i can see a lot of rovers fans in the west stand.

There's six of us going, 4 regulars and two extra's - my mate and my daughter who has actually attended one other game this season albeit the lady's day.

The more the merry'er i say :D

Then divide by four and release it as the official attendance. I think four clubs might be sharing most of the gate; -_- -_- -_-

Phil. no clubs get any gate money from the final so everyone can tell the truth ;);)

Bluebeard is going.... possible plus 2

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

My heart will be there , does that count ?? :D My son his wife her mum and Dad are travelling up from Staffordshire, they are even staying the night before in Warrington so that they don't get delayed on the Sunday. The wife wants to go but she has to cook my dinner and make the bed and wash and wipe then shave me, shower me and indulge me by passing the remote control. It's a hard life for me isn't it. Extra oxygen has been ordered for when we win though. :lol::lol:

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.