Capper 2

Capper 3

Capper 4

Need I go on ?

Robin Evans

Capper 5

Rory Loxton

Capper 6

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I do know that at least 600 people i know will be going

Thas bloody popular!

This is just going to be insane with this amount of flat cappers going :D

That is the greatest avatar ever seen in the world ever, James Cameron has nowt on you!

Theres 5 in our group.

Cummins Out.

When the coaches pull out of the ground onto station lane I can just hear C.W.McCall over the radio - Looks like we've got us a convoy.

I'm sure I heard somebody say that they are on coach number 8 and that is after the first day of sales.The players are going to have some amazing support and I'm sure the Halifax fans will turn up in big numbers too so it should be a fantastic occassion and I reckon a full house.

Coach ten last i heard.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Been a long time coming this has and finally we are back. I grew up watching rovers in the 70s and what amazed me was we would average 3k in the league then all of a sudden leeds at home in the cup and nearly 13 k there and Leeds wernt what they are now so there wernt that many of them. 1977 league crowds again 3k cas in the cup and over 10k turn up, i could give more examples i have said many times no fans like rovers in big games, the trick is getting some to be regulars. how do you do it?

Been a long time coming this has and finally we are back. I grew up watching rovers in the 70s and what amazed me was we would average 3k in the league then all of a sudden leeds at home in the cup and nearly 13 k there and Leeds wernt what they are now so there wernt that many of them. 1977 league crowds again 3k cas in the cup and over 10k turn up, i could give more examples i have said many times no fans like rovers in big games, the trick is getting some to be regulars. how do you do it?

We could start by targeting those at the final, handing season ticket application forms out on the coaches, a quick 2 min speech by Andy Prout on each coach before it leaves, letting people know what their support means to the club, staff, fans and town. Tell them that super league rugby would be a lot more likely with an extra 1000 fans each week.

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Thought the parking was ok at widnes

anyway went in car when it was warrington in the cup, parking was good, lot of car parks close by also including two shopping centres and the train station also, however with a 5.30 kick off on a sunday whether these car parks are going to be open at the end of the game is another question, might be worth asking or popping onto warringtons board on rlfans

Edited by elppaxr2i

I'm sure the Halifax fans will turn up in big numbers too

not if you go on last nights attendance.....1490....looks like they've lost a lot of support since they played sheffield in the league ;) ;) ;)

Edited by rover n out

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

will the car park be able to accomodate the loading up of 16 ish buses-just a thought-people will undoubtedly be leaving cars there for the day ????????

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

will the car park be able to accomodate the loading up of 16 ish buses-just a thought-people will undoubtedly be leaving cars there for the day ????????

Just got my ticket and I'm on bus no 15. Been told that they are using the over spill car parl at the back to park cars . Leaving space for the buses in the main car park.