Warrington V Huddersfield

Lee

Save Wendall a post

Sold all our seating tickets, 1st 200 sent over sold within 2 hours, more being sent

Need more than a taxi then

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Be interesting to see how many they take, bet its not more than 750.

Name your bet, be easily over that

We going by your guess or the actual tickets sold ;)

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Home town ref then

Ref...Phil Bentham

Are Wire this worried about little old us

Is that the Leyther Phil Bentham? I appreciate the areas are adjoined, but they are not one and the same.

Nope Warrington Society Phil Bentham

Nope Warrington Society Phil Bentham

We've absolutely no chance with him in charge.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

I can safely say Wigan will not win :D

You have to take Wire to win but logic and sport do not go hand in hand all the time. I thought Huddersfield were very poor v Crusaders so being the underdog in this contest may suit and they may feed off Wire being more expansive and possibly making mistakes rather than the Crusaders zero risk game.

The big question is will Huddersfield take more supporters to Warrington than Crusaders took to Huddersfield? Thereby beginning a long and tedious slagfest on this forum that ends with JD machine gunning a number of members to death (starting with me for opening the whole can of worms :D )

Comfortably ;)

How many did Cru bring to us?

Bentham is from Leigh,I know his cousin,also from Leigh,and his cousin has confirmed to me that the Bentham's have no family connections to Warrington. So enough of this "home town ref" rubbish,it's just an excuse made early for a possible defeat.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Bentham is from Leigh,I know his cousin,also from Leigh,and his cousin has confirmed to me that the Bentham's have no family connections to Warrington. So enough of this "home town ref" rubbish,it's just an excuse made early for a possible defeat.

Or its just a laugh