Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers

ckn

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan
    • Hull KR

I know you have a persecution complex and as seen as Hull kr were playing Wigan last night it's hardly "bringing" them into it. I merely compared Hull K R's supporters actions to those of Wigans and hey presto.

Yeah and the dickhead Leeds fans who smashed all those windows in the Wigan supporters coach injuring two girls the last time we were at Headingley are in a league of their own.

I'm hoping Saints pick us with the club call.

Then I won't have to put up with Leeds' team of professional thugs being urged on by their gang of enthusiastic amateur thugs and I won't have o contemplate putting 20 quid into Hetherington's back pocket either.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and the dickhead Leeds fans who smashed all those windows in the Wigan supporters coach injuring two girls the last time we were at Headingley are in a league of their own.

I'm hoping Saints pick us with the club call.

Then I won't have to put up with Leeds' team of professional thugs being urged on by their gang of enthusiastic amateur thugs and I won't have o contemplate putting 20 quid into Hetherington's back pocket either.

Bang out of order,and you know it.where the coach was parked is in quite a bad area,do you know that the people who stoned the coach were Leeds fans?,were you there?

Any credibilty you may have had is now gone in my eyes.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

There will be no punishment meted out to Hull K R as the RFL have already allowed Wigan and Hull to pelt players and supporters respectively this season. Rules are rules, every club is allowed one incidence of missile throwing befeore the RFL can even consider taking any action.

A Wigan fan allegedly threw a lunchbox, and as I have said before, the only problem fat Leeds fans have with that, is that they ate the food before throwing it.

I can honestly say that if the Leeds fans who pelted the coach, injuring children, had thrown lunchboxes, no-one would have been hurt.

Anyway, you will never know what it is like visiting away grounds because, like the vast majority of Leeds fans, you never leave Yorkshire.

A Wigan fan allegedly threw a lunchbox, and as I have said before, the only problem fat Leeds fans have with that, is that they ate the food before throwing it.

I can honestly say that if the Leeds fans who pelted the coach, injuring children, had thrown lunchboxes, no-one would have been hurt.

Anyway, you will never know what it is like visiting away grounds because, like the vast majority of Leeds fans, you never leave Yorkshire.

And your 100% certain the people who smashed windows were Leeds fans? Was this ever shown to be fact? I cant remember the outcome of the case.

And your 100% certain the people who smashed windows were Leeds fans? Was this ever shown to be fact? I cant remember the outcome of the case.

You are probably right.

In fact, I have heard a rumour that they were in fact, Hull fans, who were disguised as Leeds fans.

There, that makes more sense, doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

You are probably right.

In fact, I have heard a rumour that they were in fact, Hull fans, who were disguised as Leeds fans.

There, that makes more sense, doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

Can you ever reply with a sensible answer? I was asking a question as i dont know if it was ever shown to be Leeds fans. What a complete waste of time asking you anything.