27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Huddersfield

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hudds in again. kirkmond over after a terrific Brough break from halfway.0-12.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Gilmour over. 0-18.

Really disappointed with the Warrington showing - a Huddersfield win kills any possibility of a Saints / Wigan semi-final to close KR, as I think they may have been otherwise tempted to send Warrington to Leeds after the job they did on them in the CC final.

Saying that, if Wigan can get past Leeds, I fancy us beating Saints on the wide pitch at OT where the extra pace in our outside backs would be telling.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

drop goal from brough 23-0 wire boode off half time

Not surprised - they've been shocking.

Very good performance so far by Hudds though - really bossing the game. Better in all departments. Wire really have no answers.

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

still fancy wire for coming back in the second half but 23 points is possibly a touch too much, if hudds can keep up this effort they will win by 8 :rolleyes:

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

I like the look of that Danny Brough lad. Wouldn't mind him at Hull. Oh, hang on.

A bit of work needed by the "special one".

Really disappointed with the Warrington showing - a Huddersfield win kills any possibility of a Saints / Wigan semi-final to close KR, as I think they may have been otherwise tempted to send Warrington to Leeds after the job they did on them in the CC final.

Saying that, if Wigan can get past Leeds, I fancy us beating Saints on the wide pitch at OT where the extra pace in our outside backs would be telling.

There was never any possibility of Saints choosing Wigan rather than Wire.

Saints at home to Wire is as good as a bye.

Not that that's going to be an issue as I am conceding that barring a miracle, Saints will be playing Huddersfield next week.

Last new RL ground (96): Queensway Stadium - North Wales v South Wales 25/6/17

There was never any possibility of Saints choosing Wigan rather than Wire.

Saints at home to Wire is as good as a bye.

Not that that's going to be an issue as I am conceding that barring a miracle, Saints will be playing Huddersfield next week.

If Saints had any cojones they would want to test themselves with a last derby at KR, close it in style and right the perceived wrong of the 10-18 defeat on Good Friday.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant