Tolerance and equality

LOWFIELD

How ironic that on the same day it is in the papers about castleford and there homophobic chanting fans, Rovers fans get invited back to a disco in Warrington for homosexuals, lesbians and bi-sexuals, the same bar where the fans were dancing around with no tops on in the cup game, they enjoyed our good humour and friendliness that much they have invited us back.

Rovers leading the way again

You are definately a man of our times Lowfield. Half naked chubby blokes getting in touch with their feminine sides - i'll give it a miss. Couldn't cope with the nightmares!!! :D

I'll give the one with the fit barmaids another go.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

You are definately a man of our times Lowfield. Half naked chubby blokes getting in touch with their feminine sides - i'll give it a miss. Couldn't cope with the nightmares!!! :D

I'll give the one with the fit barmaids another go.

fit barmaid place 4 me too-

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

How ironic that on the same day it is in the papers about castleford and there homophobic chanting fans, Rovers fans get invited back to a disco in Warrington for homosexuals, lesbians and bi-sexuals, the same bar where the fans were dancing around with no tops on in the cup game, they enjoyed our good humour and friendliness that much they have invited us back.

Rovers leading the way again

1:30 on Sunday ll be there!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Presume you're entering via the back door suggy?

from what i've heard, someone will have to give him a hand getting in.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif