Flat caps n t-shirts

DMS

Well done the club and all involved for the caps n t-shirts. They are terrific and will look awesome on GF day.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Well done the club and all involved for the caps n t-shirts. They are terrific and will look awesome on GF day.

They are great, bought mine tonight, in fact still sat here with my flat-cap on.

Im Fev and im proud

got our T shirts and caps tonight too, will look awesome if there is loads of us with them on

Anybody got a picture of the T shirt? or a description. Bought my tickets online so not been to the club, and no pictures of the t-shirts online, I realise that they wont be sold on line as wont have time to send orders out but would be nice to see what they look like before travelling to the club. Cheers

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

The T'shirts are top quality too, not an iron on transfer like the old ones but real top quality. I was going to design this one with his gonads on show and the title-The Flat Cappers on tour- Featherstone Rovers- the dogs "b@@@@x" but was advised against that one as it was probably a little close to the bone in the literary sense, as opposed to their geographical placement, if you know what i mean!

Thanks Phil

Brilliant didnt think i would be able to get hats n t shirts but can get there afrter work now . Well done the club again for thinking about people that work all day ...

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Just spoken to the club and they told me that the next batch of flat caps will be on sale from 5pm till 7pm tonight

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Cracking caps the badge finishes them off perfect . Well done to all involved :D

caps are great. i was expecting them to be same as the 83 cup final ones with printed design on them.

I have already bought a normal flat cap for the game but tempted to get a fev one if theres any left tomorrow.

Edited by ov fev

Still 1 bus ticket available. Contrary to a report I heard earlier there are still match tickets available.

The club shop is closed today but will be open for those last minute purchases tomorrow morning, from what i've been told 10am but that isn't official.

Hi Phil,not sure if you were the bloke i was talking to in the shop yesterday morning(i was in bike gear and left you my phone number)but i was after 2 seats if you had any,if you still have 1 seat i will take it,do you have a contact number for the shop and i will give you my details,thanks.

Des