Reserves Final

Chris Taylor

This link isn't working for me. Takes me to the page and says its playing but there is no sound! :dry:

Before any suggests it, I have the sound turned up on the site and laptop so it not my stupidity (for a change :huh: ), and I can hear the York match commentary.

Has the string snapped between the 2 tins telephone up in Cumbria????

Can anyone post updates please, ta, fanks n all that

Edit: Got it now, a knot has been tied in the string :P

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

This link isn't working for me. Takes me to the page and says its playing but there is no sound! :dry:

Before any suggests it, I have the sound turned up on the site and laptop so it not my stupidity (for a change :huh: ), and I can hear the York match commentary.

Has the string snapped between the 2 tins telephone up in Cumbria????

Can anyone post updates please, ta, fanks n all that

It's working now 3.00pm kick off

Typical heavily biased commentary from the Bob Mortimer sound alike, if it wasn't for wanting to hear how the lads are going on I would gladly turn the prat off.

46 - 6 now :O

4 sent off, 2 for each side!!!

Mr Cumbria commentator blamed Fev (of course) and said we didn't win anything, not even the fight. Strange because not 2 minutes sooner there was a Whitehaven player laid out. Wants to make his blinkered mind up. :dry:

Fulltime 46 - 12

4 sent off, 2 for each side!!!

Mr Cumbria commentator blamed Fev (of course) and said we didn't win anything, not even the fight. Strange because not 2 minutes sooner there was a Whitehaven player laid out. Wants to make his blinkered mind up. :dry:

Fulltime 46 - 12

Their number 10 started a brawl, and ended up battered :lol: Crashley the ref was absolute dire ('he knocked it on with his foot'...), in all honesty the way he reffed, it was a joke final to give Whitehaven a good send off.

A lot of their players had doppelg

Cummins Out.

Their number 10 started a brawl, and ended up battered :lol: Crashley the ref was absolute dire ('he knocked it on with his foot'...), in all honesty the way he reffed, it was a joke final to give Whitehaven a good send off.

A lot of their players had doppelg

Edited by haven4ever

best team won and your number 6 was the one that started the fight , but to be honset it had been coimng cause your 14 and 32 were trying before that

Nowt to do with your number 10 trying to take him out late and throw the first punch, nice try Marra :lol:

best team did win though, congratulations.

Cummins Out.