Season Tickets

Paul Hewes

I was just reading the release on season tickets for next season and the offer to get new season ticket holders signed up by offering them one at a reduced price of

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Simple answer really. Revert to tear off coupons. Pay the price the season tickets are offered at. If you cannot get to a match. Present your unused coupons next season and get a reduction in the price at that time for the money already spent. I suggested something similar earlier but then was presented with scare stories about forgeries etc. If the coupons are presented in the season ticket (not torn out) and the customer is shown in the records as having purchased a season ticket, then I can see no problem with this method. Of course it will be rejected and then appear as somebody elses idea in a few seasons time.

Colin,

In my personal opinion, having a season ticket is about much more than a frugal investment. It is an opportunity to be a part of the club and help the club financially through a lean period where there are no fixtures (but still many bills to pay). The club gives you a discount in return.

Colin,

In my personal opinion, having a season ticket is about much more than a frugal investment. It is an opportunity to be a part of the club and help the club financially through a lean period where there are no fixtures (but still many bills to pay). The club gives you a discount in return.

Accepted Ovo,

My point was to help the guy who might miss out due to shift changes and the unexpected. We are in hard times all way round.

Paid my deposit today.Probably won't get to enough games to make it worth while but the money is going into the club so when I do go I know we will have some quality players on display.

Nail on the head Phil, I have bought my season ticket and I work evenings, but as you say when I do go I will be watching a quality team, that I know I have done my bit towards.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Nail on the head Phil, I have bought my season ticket and I work evenings, but as you say when I do go I will be watching a quality team, that I know I have done my bit towards.

i,m in the same boat as i work shifts but you can miss, i think 3 games and you still break even.plus great not having to sort cash for the home games.

ROVERS ROVERS

Edited by andyc

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

we had 2 adult season tickets this year, we are going to get a family ticket for next season and bring the 2 kids with us. i quite like paying now, you forget about it then all next year you get in for nowt (well it seems like it)

Just wish they would do a deal with other clubs, people with season tickets can go to away games for

Does anyone know if the 1 adult + 2 children offer is open to everyone?

If not, may have to tell the wife she has to leave, as it'll save me 65 quid on season tickets ;)

Sorry mate, not sure what you mean??

If you are an adult and you have two kids then it is open to you. This is a standard offer open to all, not just for new members.

You can bring the wife on the 2 adult / 2 children family ticket. Or if you were a season ticket holder last year and she wasn't, you can introduce her for just

Sorry mate, not sure what you mean??

If you are an adult and you have two kids then it is open to you. This is a standard offer open to all, not just for new members.

You can bring the wife on the 2 adult / 2 children family ticket. Or if you were a season ticket holder last year and she wasn't, you can introduce her for just

Edited by SamG

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how long it take to send STs out as I paid for mine online before the final, and have not received it yet, this is not a moan I am just worried it is lost in the post. I know I could phone the club but I do not want to nag if they are not ready yet.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Does anybody know how long it take to send STs out as I paid for mine online before the final, and have not received it yet, this is not a moan I am just worried it is lost in the post. I know I could phone the club but I do not want to nag if they are not ready yet.

Think they mentioned that old visa type season tickets would be activated again so I suppose this takes time, I did mine before the GF too, we will probably get our old cards back soon