earliest departure time

LOWFIELD

Great u lads going to support the team but was talking in the club house and the wires staff run a zero tolerance on being too drunk, so take it steady and we will cheer the lads to victory.

ROVERS ROVERS B) and the game kicks off 5.30pm

Edited by andyc

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Great u lads going to support the team but was talking in the club house and the wires staff run a zero tolerance on being too drunk, so take it steady and we will cheer the lads to victory.

Cheers Andy :D . I should be able to do that easy. No danger of me having a drink or two before the game tho but good advice to the others about not going too overboard.

Cheers Andy :D . I should be able to do that easy. No danger of me having a drink or two before the game tho but good advice to the others about not going too overboard.

and some fell on stony ground.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Its ok mate some of those people on them buses have hollow legs they can drink all day long and no effect

Its ok mate some of those people on them buses have hollow legs they can drink all day long and no effect

I,ve never been able to do that 2 drinks and i,m anybodies,well except the wife anuff said

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS