the Nerves

FEV-KT87

no nerves at all....i'm as confident now as i was before last weeks game !!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

The wife called an ambulance for me last night as I took a bad turn, but I cancelled it and told her not until after the 26th. :D:D My son bought me a present for me to have during the game, ( I think it's a defibralator :D ) It's absoluely wonderful for all the fans to experience this chapter and I hope that during the week, you all understand that it is only through hard work and commitment that we are going to a final. Am I a bit miffed ? of course I am but I'm still a Rovers fan, I'm still committed to us winning and above all I want you all to give a bit of an extra shout for me, I'll be watching you all, but please don't make me laugh, because it takes my breath away :lol::D:lol::D:rolleyes:

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

omg dont start me on nerves again :( I cudnt sleep the night before semi final and cant remember being as nervous about a game as i was about that but now someone menshuns nerves again and suddenly the butterflies come flooding back again. Biggest game in years for Featherstone Rovers and after the season we have just had I have nothing but pride when i wear my shirt. Whatever happens on the day I will continue to show pride in Featherstone Rovers and our accomplishments this year on and off the field. But then butterflies are still there. omg omg omg omg! We will win ... or will we? Yes we will win! We will?? Yes we will ... I think

To be nervous is natural and good.

As I remember it, the 1983 final was to be a walk over for Hull, but look what happened. I believe they thought they only had to turn up and the RL Cup was theirs.

So nerves and collywobbles show we don't think like Hull did that day. I am sure DP won't allow the players to think that they only have to turn up. Halifax will provide stern opposition.

Let's enjoy the day and the occassion. If we win great, that will be the icing on what has been a terrific season. After next Sunday, we move on to 2011 - I for one look forward to another great season.

The wife called an ambulance for me last night as I took a bad turn, but I cancelled it and told her not until after the 26th. :D:D My son bought me a present for me to have during the game, ( I think it's a defibralator :D ) It's absoluely wonderful for all the fans to experience this chapter and I hope that during the week, you all understand that it is only through hard work and commitment that we are going to a final. Am I a bit miffed ? of course I am but I'm still a Rovers fan, I'm still committed to us winning and above all I want you all to give a bit of an extra shout for me, I'll be watching you all, but please don't make me laugh, because it takes my breath away :lol::D:lol::D:rolleyes:

Keep ticking over Bob we need you to keep us level headed. Cheers Col.

I can't help it - it's the sort of person I am! I wished I was different.

But the fight or flight mechanism is kickin in already.

I've been up since 3.30am, can't sleep, can't eat properly and I can't concentrate. Sunday is already doing my head in - I'm getting me sen that wound up I could just sod off til monday - spending sunday up a mountain devoid of signal or something til it's all over! My wife is close to slapping me legs!!!!

I'm not sure the blood pressure meds I'm on can hold me stable until sunday evening - I feel like a gibbering bleedin wreck already!!!

I need more medication!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

am I missin summat???

thad av bin no good in't trenches wi me. (pipe layin). get sewin machine out an mek thissen a new frock for sunday, crate egg. :rolleyes:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

thad av bin no good in't trenches wi me. (pipe layin). get sewin machine out an mek thissen a new frock for sunday, crate egg. :rolleyes:

The way I look at it is we have already ticked a box. We are mostly there. The final win will be a bonus. Don't forget we don't lose away in this competition.