grand final match day

plug

does anybody know if rovers ciub house is open on mach day for these who cant get there for the match but wud want to watch it with a few beers ???

Hopefully the staff will be winging their way to Warrington as soon as the last coach leaves, however, I'm home ( in Hemsworth) it's my birthday and the wife is doing a special tea ( Barrow humble pie and Halifax has Beans) you would have to take your shoes off if you wanted to come over though as the wife is house proud. ( You can leave the rest of your clothes on ) I have seating and standing room still aailable and a swear box handy for comments about the referee. I don't have beer, but I do have some Magners left over from Christmas and some Guiness from three years ago, if I can get it unstuck from the back of the fridge. Half time entertainment is available at no extra cost, this entails a lawn mower race where the person who cuts most of my grass get's to have a flannel to wash his/her face. If this is too much I also have plenty of free oxygen for you to have a puff on ( none homophobic) The bust stop is almost outside my home I have parking for three cars and a Donkey and you don't even have to walk up the stairs as transport is provided. PLease call me if you are interested places going fast ( which is much better than I can manage). However, neither my wife nor I are beers so your request to watch with a few beers will not stand up.

Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Hopefully the staff will be winging their way to Warrington as soon as the last coach leaves, however, I'm home ( in Hemsworth) it's my birthday and the wife is doing a special tea ( Barrow humble pie and Halifax has Beans) you would have to take your shoes off if you wanted to come over though as the wife is house proud. ( You can leave the rest of your clothes on ) I have seating and standing room still aailable and a swear box handy for comments about the referee. I don't have beer, but I do have some Magners left over from Christmas and some Guiness from three years ago, if I can get it unstuck from the back of the fridge. Half time entertainment is available at no extra cost, this entails a lawn mower race where the person who cuts most of my grass get's to have a flannel to wash his/her face. If this is too much I also have plenty of free oxygen for you to have a puff on ( none homophobic) The bust stop is almost outside my home I have parking for three cars and a Donkey and you don't even have to walk up the stairs as transport is provided. PLease call me if you are interested places going fast ( which is much better than I can manage). However, neither my wife nor I are beers so your request to watch with a few beers will not stand up.

sounds good but donky is a fev fan and he'd be gutted if he cud't watch the mach with a few beers with me so looks like your havein to eat all that snap yourself cheers ??????

Bob, will you PM your address for me. Cheers.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Bob, will you PM your address for me. Cheers.

Bob, Wish you could be with us. I am going on spite of my diabetes which I am trying to keep on hold throughout the day. Not supposed to go too far but Warrington is about right. Have a good afternoon and hope to see you next season if not before. Col.

Bob I think I might just stand at the BUST STOP!!!!! B)B)B)

Bob I think I might just stand at the BUST STOP!!!!! B)B)B)

Lovely view from my bedroom :D:D

And yes Colin it is always difficult when you have a chronic condition to work things out. For my part the logistics of getting there and watching were too difficult , but I will bewatching and enjoying the occassion, I want our fans to do the club proud, win or lose and to show the Rugby League World what they are missing without the Rovers. The final is a much for the fans as the club and especially for those who relentlesly work so hard behind the scenes to keep the club going. The volunteers, FRISA and the Joint Supporters group aided by the fans and BOD . I'm ready for Sunday and I know we will prevail.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.