Gonna be tasty at leeds on Saturday

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/Peaco...l-be.6539544.jp

what a fu^king idiot. :rolleyes:

young daniel shouted at by big bad wigan players boo hoo...... :P

he cheated, Wigan would have done it had it been roles reversed as would any club but to say he wa using Carmont as support :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stoking the fires me thinks and he is not even playing.

bring on the BIFF

i really think and hope that wigan will win this game by a decent margin, reading peacocks comments it's like reading the thoughts of a man looking in the mirror. leeds are past masters in the art of blatant cheating and cheap shots.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

i really think and hope that wigan will win this game by a decent margin, reading peacocks comments it's like reading the thoughts of a man looking in the mirror. leeds are past masters in the art of blatant cheating and cheap shots.

As Wigan used to be but no one said so.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/Peaco...l-be.6539544.jp

what a fu^king idiot. :rolleyes:

young daniel shouted at by big bad wigan players boo hoo...... :P

he cheated, Wigan would have done it had it been roles reversed as would any club but to say he wa using Carmont as support :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stoking the fires me thinks and he is not even playing.

bring on the BIFF

A player is genuinely in pain and the Wigan players do that,classy eh.Imagine if the boot was on the other foot and it had been Sam Tomkins.

You also fail to mention Phil Clarke's disgraceful comments.

It's what has come to be expected from certain Wigan fans on here.

As for your lols.

Lets hope you never get injured on a rugby field.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

As Wigan used to be but no one said so.

and my brothers bigger than yours.........

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

you started it :P

and wigan will finish it ;);)

and my brothers bigger than yours.........

It doesn't make it any less true. Rubbing the tackled player's face in the muck was standard practice for Wigan players in the eighties and nineties. Edwards standing offside deliberately and getting away with it. The great Wigan side were pastmasters of cheating and gamesmanship.

Having said that so were the Leeds side of the same era.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Rubbing the tackled player's face in the muck was standard practice for Wigan players in the eighties and nineties. Edwards standing offside deliberately and getting away with it. The great Wigan side were pastmasters of cheating and gamesmanship.

Yes, that's why my team Bradford, who were complete gentlemen and never ever committed an offence, didn't win much.

;):D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

A player is genuinely in pain and the Wigan players do that,classy eh.Imagine if the boot was on the other foot and it had been Sam Tomkins.

You also fail to mention Phil Clarke's disgraceful comments.

It's what has come to be expected from certain Wigan fans on here.

As for your lols.

Lets hope you never get injured on a rugby field.

pipe down sunshine, clearly you have never played the game at any level because if you had you would realise the pressure and emotion of the situation and that is why the players went over, and lets be honest DM has won multiple oscars over the past seasons, who is to say he was not feigning it at the time?

Never once have I said DM deserved to get injured or would want it to happen to any player my point was peacock trying to justify DM actions which were apparently he had already sustanined the injury...bull $hit

Phil Clarke is entitled to his comments which in my opinion are probably what every non Leeds fan thought but in his position I would not have put them inthe public domain.

and sunshine I have been injured on the rugby field very few of us who have played the game have not been.

Edited by Carnie's Cover

pipe down sunshine, clearly you have never played the game at any level because if you had you would realise the pressure and emotion of the situation and that is why the players went over, and lets be honest DM has won multiple oscars over the past seasons, who is to say he was not feigning it at the time?

Never once have I said DM deserved to get injured or would want it to happen to any player my point was peacock trying to justify DM actions which were apparently he had already sustanined the injury...bull $hit

Phil Clarke is entitled to his comments which in my opinion are probably what every non Leeds fan thought but in his position I would not have put them inthe public domain.

and sunshine I have been injured on the rugby field very few of us who have played the game have not been.

How do you know I never played the game?My career was ended by a serious knee injury.I know what sort of pain Danny felt and to have two classless clowns acting like that is reprehensible.

Phil Clarke may be entitled to his opinions but his "rugby gods" piece is disgraceful.

If Piggy and Leuluai had chased after Richards and not Mcguire maybe you'd have won.

Yet another pathetic Wigan fan.Only a few decent ones on this board now.

By the way, don't patronise me by calling me "sunshine" allright dear.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

How do you know I never played the game?My career was ended by a serious knee injury.I know what sort of pain Danny felt and to have two classless clowns acting like that is reprehensible.

Phil Clarke may be entitled to his opinions but his "rugby gods" piece is disgraceful.

If Piggy and Leuluai had chased after Richards and not Mcguire maybe you'd have won.

Yet another pathetic Wigan fan.Only a few decent ones on this board now.

By the way, don't patronise me by calling me "sunshine" allright dear.

I am so sorry I have an opinion of my own that does not agree with you, oh sorry I did agree with you on Phil Clarkes Comments. as for playing the game you were the one who decided I have never played it.

only one person pathetic here mate and that is you sunshine

I am so sorry I have an opinion of my own that does not agree with you, oh sorry I did agree with you on Phil Clarkes Comments. as for playing the game you were the one who decided I have never played it.

only one person pathetic here mate and that is you sunshine

Never said you'd never played the game just said hoped you never had a serious injury on the field.

Every ones entitled to their opinions.Maybe some people don't have the vocabulary to express them properly.

Is that ok for you, deary. :rolleyes:

It doesn't make it any less true. Rubbing the tackled player's face in the muck was standard practice for Wigan players in the eighties and nineties. Edwards standing offside deliberately and getting away with it. The great Wigan side were pastmasters of cheating and gamesmanship.

Good grief! :( It must be fun in your house! :)

FFS all this McGuire cheating is really geting on my nerves. Having to read over and over again about his "blatant" cheating. It was so clear that mcguires knee gave way as he tracked back and stood on carmonts foot. as he tries to break his fall he grabs the only thing he can, the player.

It was a cowards act of ridell to stand over a player clearly in agony. more to the point no one seems to realise that as play went on and richards kicked BEFORE being tackled, said kick rolled inoccuously in to touch, carmont nor richards nor anyone else would have got on to it.

As a bradford man i hate to see leeds win, they "cheated" their way to a win at millenium, but big deal, every club gets calls and doesnt get calls.Had Richards converted any of the other relatively kickable goals then no one would be having this conversation, its just the fact that Wigan lost.

No doubt wigan will now win at headingley with leeds 2 main players out injured and all this will be forgotten, until come 4 nations time when we could have really done with McGuire.

Clarke is big time out of order as was riddell, to slag over a fellow player in such a way is disgraceful.

End of rant

FFS all this McGuire cheating is really geting on my nerves. Having to read over and over again about his "blatant" cheating. It was so clear that mcguires knee gave way as he tracked back and stood on carmonts foot. as he tries to break his fall he grabs the only thing he can, the player.

Exactly!

Peacock is captain.

No he isn't, Sinfield is. Peacock is England captain

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

How on earth Phil Clarke can make the said comment is completely unprofessional. I'll let others on here argue the toss about McGuires alleged cheating. But Clarke is meant to be impartial as a RL commentator. I'm pretty sure SKY don't pay him to be Wigans' highest profile cheerleader, but that is exactly what he's becoming these days.

His Wigan bias when their games are televised is becoming too obvious. The other ridiculous remark re Joel Tomkins kick out in the first round play off is further proof that the bloke should be replaced by the SKY commentary team,if only for Wigans' televised matches. Let's face it he's getting so worked up as his team progresses, that if the pies actually win the GF, we might well see him running around Old Trafford with the Wigan team and the SL trophy

Clarke is embarrassing when Wigan are on, he just cant bring himself to distance himself as a fan and as a neutral it really annoys the hell out of me. Its ridiculous how he looks at everything through cherry and white glasses, saying Tomkins kick was nothing yet losing it over Maguire was ridiculous and showed just how bad he can be.