Lee

11 cited

5 Wire

2 Hudds

2 Wigan

2 Hull KR

No charges to follow.

Quiet week for the boys :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

11 cited

5 Wire

2 Hudds

2 Wigan

2 Hull KR

No charges to follow.

Quiet week for the boys :D

Surprised they didn't haul Danny McMcGuire in to please the Wiganers

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I think Sky commentators & RL fans really have to be taught the difference between a 'spear tackle' which could cause serious injury & a dangerous throw/tackle (legs above horizontal) which can lead to serious injury but only really when the offending party drops their opponent on their head/neck.

The thing that annoyed me with Briers 'Dangerous Throw', which he didn't 'dunk', wasn't his stupidity it was the commentator on Sky & Hudds fan on here who classified it as a 'Spear tackle' even though there was no spearing involved. The ref got that one right, it was just a penalty, nothing more/nothing less.

Edited by HappyDave

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

I think Sky commentators & RL fans really have to be taught the difference between a 'spear tackle' which could cause serious injury & a dangerous throw/tackle (legs above horizontal) which can lead to serious injury but only really when the offending party drops their opponent on their head/neck.

The thing that annoyed me with Briers 'Dangerous Throw', which he didn't 'dunk', wasn't his stupidity it was the commentator on Sky & Hudds fan on here who classified it as a 'Spear tackle' even though there was no spearing involved. The ref got that one right, it was just a penalty, nothing more/nothing less.

The Briers one was worse than the Buderus effort because Briers was not effecting a correct tackling technique. He had hands between legs and lifted.

I can't really remember the Buderus 'dangerous throw' all that well but didn't he pick his oppents legs higher and drop him on his upper shoulders?

Edited by HappyDave

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

How did state of origami oz make its mark with the australian public??? mmmm

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Anything been said about the supposed Missiles being thrown at the Wigan players at the weekend?

Cas get landed with a fine for throwing words, lets see if that gets mentioned, especially since they made such a big fuss about it on the Sky commentary.

Anything been said about the supposed Missiles being thrown at the Wigan players at the weekend?

Cas get landed with a fine for throwing words, lets see if that gets mentioned, especially since they made such a big fuss about it on the Sky commentary.

Wron thread. See Here :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."