3 LIVE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFF (SUN 1830) 335

4 LIVE ENG V PAK ODI CRICKET (FRI 1000) 244

5 LIVE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFF (FRI 1930) 226

6 KLITSCHKO V PETER-LIVE (SAT 2000) 202

7 LIVE TRI-NATIONS RUGBY UNION (SAT 1031) 161

8 LIVE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFF (SAT 1738) 148

9 GOALS ON SUNDAY (SUN 1100) 132

10 LIVE SUPER LEAGUE PLAY-OFF (SAT 1531) 94

Now they are concentrating on expansion, it would be far easier if it was viewed by 10 times those figures which it would be on terrestrial TV. But then they wouldn't get the millions would they, they would probably get better sponsors though. If memory serves the CC games on the BBC were regularly viewed by 4 million or so. They need to get SKY to sell more coverage to the beeb at a sensible price.

Here we go again .....

Now they are concentrating on expansion, it would be far easier if it was viewed by 10 times those figures which it would be on terrestrial TV. But then they wouldn't get the millions would they, they would probably get better sponsors though. If memory serves the CC games on the BBC were regularly viewed by 4 million or so. They need to get SKY to sell more coverage to the beeb at a sensible price.

The Challenge Cup is still on the BBC

Interesting that the Sunday night game was far and away the most popular.

I can't see the clubs involved having that much impact - are we (or Sky) missing a trick by not filling this slot regularly. Although I accept that it is a poor time to actually attend a game.

People called Romans they go the house

I can't see the clubs involved having that much impact - are we (or Sky) missing a trick by not filling this slot regularly. Although I accept that it is a poor time to actually attend a game.

Having 2 games on a saturday will have split the viewers so most will have watched one or the other but not both

I really like the Sunday night slot, and also think its a good time slot for attending games. A few years ago the Bulls played home games at 6pm on a Sunday, thats probably when I used to go most often. You can get everything else in your weekend done and dusted and then finish off at the rugby!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

The mate said today that Sky are showing the Semi's on free to view, anybody heard owt.

Haven't heard of that - however I only pay for Sky Sports 2 yet have had access to the other Sky Sports channels for the past couple of months.

Haven't heard of that - however I only pay for Sky Sports 2 yet have had access to the other Sky Sports channels for the past couple of months.

I noticed Sky Sports 1 & 2 appeared on Freeview the other day when I re-tuned it. Wandered what it was all about.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

What's particularly impressive about these results - although not particularly new - is that they were achieved despite a paucity of newspaper coverage previewing these games by comparison with rugby league's competitor sports.

What might the ratings have been if rugby league coverage had been even a fraction of that afforded to the football, cricket and rugby union games?

Hopefully what remains of the "rugby league press" will not be shy in making mention of the game's televised popularity in the days leading up to the game's Grand Final - "correspondents" in other sports wouldn't hesitate in doing so.

What's particularly impressive about these results - although not particularly new - is that they were achieved despite a paucity of newspaper coverage previewing these games by comparison with rugby league's competitor sports.

What might the ratings have been if rugby league coverage had been even a fraction of that afforded to the football, cricket and rugby union games?

Hopefully what remains of the "rugby league press" will not be shy in making mention of the game's televised popularity in the days leading up to the game's Grand Final - "correspondents" in other sports wouldn't hesitate in doing so.

The lack of the much hyped domestic union competition in any of the Sky Sports top 10s for the week will mean the cone of silence will remain

sky sports is free on the 26 September to all Sky TV, Virgin Media and UPC customers that do not subscribe to a Sky Sports package. which includes

Oldham v York

fev v halifax

As far as I'm aware, that's just 1&2. CC final in on SS3

EDIT: ignore that, turns out it's all channels

Edited by brooza

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I'm a big fan of Sunday games, and prefer them to Saturdays. A lot of people who watch the games on Sky, myself included are involved in the game at amateur level, with open age games being played on a Saturday afternoon. I often miss the Sky game if my amateur team are playing away from home, especially now that the game time seems to be getting earlier.

You also get the chance of those who have watched the 4pm footy game staying in the pub to watch the Rugby afterwards.

True - although people in pubs are not measured in the official ratings. It certainly has a good effect on ratings from our POV though as it's one of the few sports people who watch the premiership won't turn off if it's on after

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010