Grand Final DVD

sharloRover

Hi All,

We've been trying to make improvements to the match day DVD over the last couple of games and Sunday is the big one.

The DVD brings in quite a bit of money for the clubshop so were hoping to make Sundays a cracker, one thats bought as a momento by lots of the fans.

What would you like to see on there to capture the magic of the day?

Depending on what the RFL/Sky say means if we can do the dual camera angle and if were allowed on the pitch afterwards.

Lets hear ur ideas

Maybe include everything from start to finish, players arriving at the club, their prep for the day etc, right through to the party in the clubhouse afterwards and players and fans celebrating together.

A lot of work involved but would be worth it ;)

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Hi All,

We've been trying to make improvements to the match day DVD over the last couple of games and Sunday is the big one.

The DVD brings in quite a bit of money for the clubshop so were hoping to make Sundays a cracker, one thats bought as a momento by lots of the fans.

What would you like to see on there to capture the magic of the day?

Depending on what the RFL/Sky say means if we can do the dual camera angle and if were allowed on the pitch afterwards.

Lets hear ur ideas

Hi Jamie

In 2007 we did a good few pre match interviews with players and fans at PO Rd and Headingley to set the scene then it's about capturing the atmosphere following what will hopefully be a GF win. These aspects are the magical bits I always think. Set them to a bit of stirring background music and you've cracked it.

Have a look at this, it starts with some Sky footage but the rest is what me and Martin did. Makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up even now http://www.youtube.com/user/BLODGIG?gl=GB&.../18/9Udgnotz3Yc

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/

i think you should interview bluebeard again ;-)

I'd like to ask Bluebeard why he has such shockingly skinny legs. He obviously doesn't do any leg work in the gym. :D:D:D

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

How about getting the Fev fans to submit their own film footage off the day!

Ask them to capture the magic of the day! However the submitted clips should be no more than 3-5mins long! Then you will see many different aspects of the day. i.e. what happened on each coach trip down to game etc...? Even on the players coach! Will give us viewers sense of the build up to match kick off, & pitch side views around stadium.

Anyway just an idea, what do you think? :D

I think pre and post match interviews with (sober) fans can set an atmosphere, Scan the rovers fans slowly to show who was there. I think the improvements made over the season with replays etc has shown a big jump in production levels and I for one am most grateful. We have always had pretty good coverage but it gets better every season. Thanks .

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.