fulcrum-pivot

pitt & clothes-props

john lee-hooker

greg searle jonny searle-second rowers

chubb-lock

clamp & vice- both off the bench.

daz boot-sub

nautilus-sub

Don't forget Rebox the trainer. And Loofah the spongeman. Bordello, the bagman. Speccie savers - supporters best deals, and Handle-turner the grounds man. Further we have: 3ply,the board. This week of course the Green 'Un - the final.

quasimodo- full back

david cameron- right wing

dennis skinner-left wing

arndale & merrion- centres

pedro gonzales-mexican stand off

fulcrum-pivot

pitt & clothes-props

john lee-hooker

greg searle jonny searle-second rowers

chubb-lock

clamp & vice- both off the bench.

daz boot-sub

nautilus-sub

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tha gets worse!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I'm sorry but I think you need to get out a bit more mate! :P

can't get anybody to push my wheelchair, mate.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

can't get anybody to push my wheelchair, mate.

I'll race thee in mine :D:D in fact I'm taking so many medications the wife got arrested for being a drug pusher.

By the way I have an electric scooter for sale, it fits in a car boot but not a football boot. Only used once, when I crashed it into the disabled toilet at Big fellas :D trying to avoid Trevor Exton.

Thanks for your humour Old Rover it keeps me laughing, mind you when I laugh I go breathless, Nurse where's me oxygen ????

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I'll race thee in mine :D:D in fact I'm taking so many medications the wife got arrested for being a drug pusher.

By the way I have an electric scooter for sale, it fits in a car boot but not a football boot. Only used once, when I crashed it into the disabled toilet at Big fellas :D trying to avoid Trevor Exton.

Thanks for your humour Old Rover it keeps me laughing, mind you when I laugh I go breathless, Nurse where's me oxygen ????

Sent off for being a fowler. He's OR Bob not O2.

Sent off for being a fowler. He's OR Bob not O2.

Very clever Colin I like that, but seriously the humour injected by Old Rover makes my daydespite the purists not liking it. A laugh a day keeps me happy and alive.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Very clever Colin I like that, but seriously the humour injected by Old Rover makes my daydespite the purists not liking it. A laugh a day keeps me happy and alive.

No Bob, OR really makes me laugh - although I've never really thought of myself as a "purist"!!

and I will applaud anyone like him approaching his 80's who can wear shoes so pink with such gay abandon!!!!

Some of the other stuff I chunder at, but that's the subjective nature of humour!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I'll race thee in mine :D:D in fact I'm taking so many medications the wife got arrested for being a drug pusher

Is she always pushing you about and talking behind your back ? ;)

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Is she always pushing you about and talking behind your back ? ;)

She called me a silly Ass the other day, so I suppose I'm now a drug Mule. oops I'm back for me medication :D

No Bob, OR really makes me laugh - although I've never really thought of myself as a "purist"!!

and I will applaud anyone like him approaching his 80's who can wear shoes so pink with such gay abandon!!!!

Some of the other stuff I chunder at, but that's the subjective nature of humour!

Hes been wearing them ever since he started going "darnt lane"

he who lives by the sword, an all that. :D

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif