Fan of the Year from Fev

Maureen T-k

Well done to Garry from the Blue Lagoon for winning the title Co-op Championship "Fan of the Year" award a fitting reward for all his hard work.

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

Well done to Gary from the Blue Lagoon for winning the title "Fan of the Year" a fitting reward for all his hard work.

Well done!

Good job done, now can i have a cold beer please? Keep up the good work. Rovers,rovers,rovers.

Well done to Garry from the Blue Lagoon for winning the title Co-op Championship "Fan of the Year" award a fitting reward for all his hard work.

That is fantastic news. Well done Garry. A few awards for the club today then :-)

Anything I post is a personal opinion

It's a big well done to Gary Gloom the Master of Doom. 21 years i've been trotting round the country with ya pal and i hope we have many more.

UP THE ROVERS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

It's a big well done to Gary Gloom the Master of Doom. 21 years i've been trotting round the country with ya pal and i hope we have many more.

UP THE ROVERS

Well done Gary - that is great news!

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Great news - a Fan's Fan, who, like the team has some cracking support behind him. Would also like to see the piccies of Gary in his Tux. blue and white cumberband and his baseball cap, or in the spirit of the Grand Final, his flat cap. Maybe on Sunday eh?, but bet my house on not!

If ever an award was deserved by someone then this is the one. It is a fine achievement by someone whose heart and soul have always been with the club. Someone to whom we should all look to for inspiration. I can think of no-one better than Gary to receive this accolade. Unassuming, shy retiring, Gary is not, but hard working, passionate loyal he is. I'm sure Gary would be first to give praise to thos who assist him, but what he has done for the supporters, and the club is immeasurable his unstinting sponsorship of players and his donations to FRISA via the Blue Lagoon cannot be dismissed in any way shape or form. I am so proud to be a fan of the club which has supporters such as Gary. Congratulations and well done from all my family.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Gary certainly kept that quiet and I was only speaking to him @ 4:30 this afternoon. Did he go? Would love to see any pictures of him in a dicky-bow (+baseball cap!!!)

Congratulations Gary and fully deserved.

The award is being given to Garry at the Grand Final on Sunday, at least he,s infront of his own team and fans, when i won i had to receive mine infront of C*s fans, you can guess the reception i got!

Im Fev and im proud

The award is being given to Garry at the Grand Final on Sunday, at least he,s infront of his own team and fans, when i won i had to receive mine infront of C*s fans, you can guess the reception i got!

I was there ( Widnes) Maureen and I saw the Ginger minger in front of you, I thought your reception was great it brought the biggest erm ( BOO) of the day but you coped admirably. When I got mine I was taken out of my seat to reception when York were winning, As I went into the tunnel I saw the then coach Richrd Agar and went up to congratulate him, he gave me a look of thunder, they were turned over in the last ten minutes. A great day and one I will always remember. However, Gary's achievement is even greater now as it is one person award when ours was given to each club.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Will he be in a fit state? Lol

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Also two Fev supporters Adie and Johnny Carr have won a competition to go on the pitch alongside the referee and 2 club captains, to toss the coin to see which way we play..........well done lads

Im Fev and im proud

Just like to pass on my congratulations to Gary ...

Our trips to Fev are never complete without a trip to the ' Blue Lagoon ' and a few beverages in the company of Gary and his compadres and their 'sparkling wit and repartee ' (p***takin to most normal folk !).

Well done mate.

On a weekend that seems to be have been soured for most regular RL fans by the actions of a few morons, his award has been one bright spot and is richly deserved. Mines a lager lads....

Rach

Keighley Cougars

Just wondered, in the picture on the ROVERS website Gary Gloom the Master of Doom appears to be wearing a dress over his jeans. WHY?

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"