tickets and coaches

fevkid

It would be good if the club could update us on how we are doing with tickets, Halifax seem to be getting daily updates on their website, the latest says they have sold all their seating tickets.

Official figures pretty please :D

i was just curious as to the actual position re ticklets sold-i know some giddy kippers who got them from rfl cos they couldnt wait-but a update would be appreciated

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

15 coaches full from the club. Not sure how many unofficial ones there are.

And a lot more still wanting coach travel,but think that 15s all the club can get ,know a few who couldnt get on this morning

It would be good if the club could update us on how we are doing with tickets, Halifax seem to be getting daily updates on their website, the latest says they have sold all their seating tickets.

It would be nice , i know quite a few are still looking for coach travel and ive noticed that tickets and travel have been taken off the official online store now ,

The club will or maybe do this on their website, but seen this forum is not an official one and nobody from the BOD reads it ;) we will have to speculate, but if i hear owt i will let you know.

Im Fev and im proud

As Maureen says, it's not an official forum but I know for a fact that there are a few seating tickets left in section G, standing tickets are still available but there will be no more coaches.

Tickets will be on sale at 10.00 today.

got my 4 tickets yesterday mornin hoped to get on a bus but told all full and cud not get anymore coaches got tickets for south stand standin no seated tickets left ?????? hope warrinton ground is easy to find ??? anyone know wot parkings like for cars and where best to park ?????