Leeds Tickets

BBR

BBR, Wigan have sold their quota of 3,000 but Leeeds have sent them a new allocation

Wigan have received a second batch of tickets for Saturday's Qualifying Playoff at Leeds Rhinos.

The Warriors have already sold over 3,000 tickets for the game in just three days with the Ticket Office and Ticket Hotline witnessing long queues as fans scramble to get tickets to support their team.

As such ticket stocks were running low but the Club have secured additional tickets from the Rhinos in all categories and these are now available. Tickets will be on sale until 12noon on Saturday; however, season ticket holders wishing to take advantage of the discount must purchase before 5pm on Friday.

Tickets are currently on General Sale from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, by calling 0871 66 33 552

Could Brigg Rover be alluding to the attenance at the Hull KR game last week?

why? 11,000 is a good attendance considering we had to dip in our pockets twice in a week.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

You'll be able to pay at the western terrace on the gate, carnegie stand from the ticket office. Both standing. I'd estimate a crowd of 14 to 15 k so a sell out won't be a problem.

But will it be reported as 11,500?

why? 11,000 is a good attendance considering we had to dip in our pockets twice in a week.

Some of the Rovers fans dipped into their pockets twice in one night.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I could have sworn that Wigan had the highest average attendance this season.

Am I missing something?

BR is talking about the attendance v HKR I fancy.

He should realise, all clubs in the play offs employ the "inverse Union crowd calculator".

Alledgedly of course.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)