Jessie Joe

daz

Don't try to be bitter, JJP gave his all when he was here and had the anxiety of leaving his family behind to play for us. He would have completed his contract had it not being for his son being seriously ill. A rugby players sporting life is not a long one and to stay in this country and have his family would have meant earning more than he did with Rovers. let's thank him for what he did for us and his leaving gave Sam his chance to shine which he has taken with both hands Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

The whole episode stinks to me! What's a guy doing talking to other clubs not even halfway through a season after being paid to come over here by us? I know a career is not very long for a sportsman but there has to be some loyalty involved, bad form in my book by both parties! To be honest I wouldn't mind so much if was Wigan or Saints or one of the top four who'd signed him but where's his career going at Wakey?

The whole episode stinks to me! What's a guy doing talking to other clubs not even halfway through a season after being paid to come over here by us? I know a career is not very long for a sportsman but there has to be some loyalty involved, bad form in my book by both parties! To be honest I wouldn't mind so much if was Wigan or Saints or one of the top four who'd signed him but where's his career going at Wakey?

Im with you on this Mick..But its also a case of agents seeing pound signs well before the player does;

Great to see out Neighbbours signing another loyal servant.

2 year contract should just see him there long enough to return to the Championship.

definately!!

Edited by rover n out

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Grand lad, good championship player. I suspect that his skills fall just short of SL. Hope for his sake that I am proved wrong. One never knows. Good luck to the lad.

Im getting a sense of De Ja Vu

Im pretty sure Liam Finn was being measured up for his Featherstone kit half way thru last season.

The guys are trying to earn a living, just like anyone else would. Loyalty has nothing to do with it (not in these harsh economic times anyway)

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

Im getting a sense of De Ja Vu

Im pretty sure Liam Finn was being measured up for his Featherstone kit half way thru last season.

The guys are trying to earn a living, just like anyone else would. Loyalty has nothing to do with it (not in these harsh economic times anyway)

I doubt very much Liam needed any airfare or digs sorting out........a hint of loyalty/confidentiality would suffice...and although we played well with him, we've played just as good, if not better, without him........players come and go. Contrary to what the beeb say, he's now history, good luck to him..........old news indeed.......now BRING ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.