1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Wigan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me Wigan have to be favourites.

They have pretty much a full side out there, where as Leeds are fast running out of bodies.

Leeds have the home advantage and although Nathan Brown does not believe in such things, I think that was more talk for th motivation of his own team.

Home advantage may make little difference to huddersfield as at their home the crowd do not seam to be able to make enough noise to make an impact in such a large ground. But last night you could see how when the noise lifted the players and got on the huddersfield teams backs. I think the south standers are also capable of being the 18th man for Leeds which may just lift them.

I'm sure when kicking goals, goal kickers would rather hear support or quiet rather than abuse and off putting comments when kicking. The same goes for those players who get wound up emotionally who can play up to the crowd when they get on their backs. I'm sure Fielden will be getting lots of comments reminding him of when he used to be a great from Bradford and when he used to be one of the great props in RL. It may only be said to be off putting, but sometimes comments can hit home.

It's all about da bass

Well all season i have championed the Pies.

But the likes of BOAB, Allan Marsden and a few others, i hope this is one game too far for the pies

Leeds 24 Wigan 16

(Padge, Giwildgo , Shrek & Hanners soz guys ;) )

I'll take your BOAB and raise you 3owls!

I'll be cheering the pies, as much for a different final as anything else

I've been travelling since wednesday, but have finally got to my destination. I missed the match last night and have only just seen the result an hour ago. In the past few days, I've survived 7 rocket attacks, one by only 60 yards and an armoured convoy through Taliban infiltrated countryside.

But I do have a comfy bed here, as much Becks non alcoholoc malt beverage as I can drink and internet access on my laptop, so I'm really looking forward to the match tonight on BBC R5.

Oh, and the Dave/Ed Millipede result too. It's nice to be back to normality again.

Come on Leeds !!!

:)

Edited by Haloman

Just for you Hindle

Ta.

He's up to his nonsensical standards yet again. I really can't believe people are taken in by his ramblings just because he tries to use big-words. Actually no I can understand it, a thin grasp of the English language would make him a God in Lancashire. ;)

Haha!! Even when Leeds are warming each other up (alternating shoulders on each other) Bailey picks Burrows as his partner!! Hope he gets another Radford on him tonight!!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Haha!! Even when Leeds are warming each other up (alternating shoulders on each other) Bailey picks Burrows as his partner!! Hope he gets another Radford on him tonight!!

Ryan Bailey was getting tips obviously from Scrappy Doo! I wonder if Lauaki still has nightmares...

loose carry

try given, right decision there

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I couldn't really care less who wins, but that is an absolutely shocking decision from Ben Thaler. Is he registered blind?

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

The ball didn't come free until Buderus pulled his hands away. Never a try for me.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Close game this one, Leeds started well but think Wigan finished the half much better.

Buderus seemed a bit of a liability so good move to get Diskin on. Wigan need to sort their kicking game out. If they can do this I think they'll win.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

My, my. Scott Donald hold your head in shame. Great stuff from Joel Tomkins.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)