29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Wigan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's not fair, Wigan have started the second half before Leeds have left the dressing room

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Joel Tomkins has been fantastic for Wigan. Royboy's just suggested he should be the GB representative at the World dwarf throwing championships.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wigan's defence is awesome. We are throwing everything at them. Stat just gone up on screen Leeds 20 offloads Wigan 2!

Doesn't matter how many off-loads you come up with, if they are to players stood still it's ineffectual. Leeds wouldn't win this game if they had the ball till midnight - they have been that bad.

Wigan defence has been great & now sign of a choke :ph34r: (hopefully they will save that for next week :P )

Should be a great game next week. I cant wait.

1 question....all those wiganers who wanted us to pick them in clubcall do you wish you were picked now. If i were you i would prefer a final contest between us.

BTW so nice that all trophies will be at this side of the pennines ;)

In the Carnegie stand trying to console a distraught youngest son.Leeds gave away two soft tries and that killed it. Awesome defence by Wigan,well done.

Given Leeds start to the season,a challenge cup final and a play-off semi final isn't too bad.

Better team won on the night.

Lets hope the usual suspects show some class,although I doubt it.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Leeds have been worthy champions for the last 3 years and will win things again in the near future. Without their best forward and best back they had too much to do.

For Wigan, our defence was excellent and our attack was good when we had to be. It was good that it seemed to be played in the right spirit for once. It has been an excellent day for the Club. :D

In the Carnegie stand trying to console a distraught youngest son.Leeds gave away two soft tries and that killed it. Awesome defence by Wigan,well done.

Given Leeds start to the season,a challenge cup final and a play-off semi final isn't too bad.

Better team won on the night.

Lets hope the usual suspects show some class,although I doubt it.

Leeds needed a play-maker, the fact that they didn't have one meant there was no way back after they conceded those two quick tries after the break. Sad fact is, they had enough ball in the second half to win two games but were absolutely devoid of any idea.

I think Wigan deserve to be in the final after the season they have had but can't see them having enough to beat Saints next week.

Lovin' this. Great game.

A proper bit of biff required though.

Yeh, but Bailey's off the pitch though. :D

he said 'proper' not 'cheap shot'!

Should be a good game next week, I reckon Wigan will win it. Leeds lacked creativity, ironically the guy who effectively won them the game thru chaeting two weeks ago could well have lost them game this week for cheating two weeks ago (getting injured and being out)!!

Edited by Odsal Outlaw

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004