final

andyc

i have heard lots of fev fans have bought tickets for the west stand, wondered if this was true.Roll on sunday.

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Very few. Most are standing in the south stand. A few hundred are seated in the North stand!

I've just picked up tickets for our lass, they are in the east stand....... looks like we'll be spread all over

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

I actually bought the west stand initially but since the club were allocated the south terracing the rfl let me swap. :-)

There will be lots of room on the South terrace as there has been the last 2 years ..can buy a ticket from the office on the back of the North Stand ( tesco side ) ..Its hardly likely to be a sell out .. . . lol . . . . :D

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

I actually bought the west stand initially but since the club were allocated the south terracing the rfl let me swap. :-)

The usual suspects will see you in the south stand then Mart.After a beer or two in the hop pole :D:D:D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Not really Rob. Those wishing to sit down will be in another stand. Those buying from the RFL are behind the sticks, tho I don't think there will be that many fev fans in that stand. The overwhelming majority of those chosing to stand up are down the south stand!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Not really Rob. Those wishing to sit down will be in another stand. Those buying from the RFL are behind the sticks, tho I don't think there will be that many fev fans in that stand. The overwhelming majority of those chosing to stand up are down the south stand!

That's why I said ' IF' we are all owa. If the majority are with us in the south then great but IF the majority isn't then, it will have been a cock up, not by fev a may add btw!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...