RL Tweet of the Year

When I first heard about it I was well sceptical of Twitter I just didn't see the point. Now I love it, reading what celebrities and RL players get up to, even getting the odd reply.

The best RL related one came last night from....Robbie Savage!

"I'm just a thin earl crabtree,, thin earl crabtree"

When I first heard about it I was well sceptical of Twitter I just didn't see the point. Now I love it, reading what celebrities and RL players get up to, even getting the odd reply.

The best RL related one came last night from....Robbie Savage!

"I'm just a thin earl crabtree,, thin earl crabtree"

savage is quite good value. he gets into various rows with other sportsmen, that he usually loses. plus he's not that bad on 6-0-6.

foxes or poor people?

RLW should set up a photoshoot with a film make-up artist to but a prostetic broken nose on Savage so Crabree can have a Mini Me. Both stood next to each other in Hudds jerseys would be bloody funny. :lol:

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

or fix up a face to face meeting between Savage and one of the many football hardmen with whome he's had a feud, then esend in a very Robbie Savage looking Eorl Crabtree to greet him.

He's excellent value for money on 606 is Savage, hate him as a player but on the radio he is hillarious. Obviously watches a bit of RL.

or fix up a face to face meeting between Savage and one of the many football hardmen with whome he's had a feud, then esend in a very Robbie Savage looking Eorl Crabtree to greet him.

I don't think I've ever seen him play but if he ever played against Duncan Fergison then someone needs to arrange a suprise meet-up & tell Fergison that Savage had kicked his cat then we'd get the Crabtree 'Mini Me' we are hoping for. :lol:

Edited by HappyDave

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

He's excellent value for money on 606 is Savage, hate him as a player but on the radio he is hillarious. Obviously watches a bit of RL.

He is a very entertaining broadcaster. :D

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

RLW should set up a photoshoot with a film make-up artist to but a prostetic broken nose on Savage so Crabree can have a Mini Me. Both stood next to each other in Hudds jerseys would be bloody funny. :lol:

haha I'd pay extra for that issue! (50p at the most though :ninja: )

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

Have you seen Robbis Savages nose, it doesn't need to be made to look like it is broken, it looks worse than Eorls, least Eorls is nice and flat.

Have you seen Robbis Savages nose, it doesn't need to be made to look like it is broken, it looks worse than Eorls, least Eorls is nice and flat.

Well, I think Savage's just needs to be made 'flatter' then. :lol: