Grand Final

Lee

I think about that aswell, not sure how many seats we loose because of the screen but id say capicity will be bwt 73,000

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 72,400

The Saints v Hull game attracted 72,582 in 2006, and this was not a sellout. I suspect the screen does not take out 4k seats, not sure if any others are blocked out anywhere in the stadium.

Either way, if we could get 70k then it will look full on TV, as the empty seats are usually up the top in the dark.

The Saints v Hull game attracted 72,582 in 2006, and this was not a sellout. I suspect the screen does not take out 4k seats, not sure if any others are blocked out anywhere in the stadium.

Either way, if we could get 70k then it will look full on TV, as the empty seats are usually up the top in the dark.

Yeah were i am, up in the gods. On first row of third tier

Yeah were i am, up in the gods. On first row of third tier

TBH I hate that third tier, but if you are on the front row it won't be too bad. I sat near the back of that for the Wigan v Bradford game a few years back, and I may as well as sat at home and watched it on TV.

TBH I hate that third tier, but if you are on the front row it won't be too bad. I sat near the back of that for the Wigan v Bradford game a few years back, and I may as well as sat at home and watched it on TV.

I were there that game aswell up on that tier but i were only 13 so cant remember proper if it was that bad. Few of ma mates have watched united games from up there n said its not as bad as people say

I read it somewhere that the capacity will be capped at 72,400 for this years Grand Final. I'll try find the link.

I were there that game aswell up on that tier but i were only 13 so cant remember proper if it was that bad. Few of ma mates have watched united games from up there n said its not as bad as people say

I'm a fan of the North West Quadrant myself. Great view.

Since that year they have opened up the corners due to the new quadrants, so that may have helped and make you feel more part of the crowd in the stadium. I haven't sat up there since.