Hull KR finally sign..

"I'm sick and tired of people talking about my weakness in defence" said the former Hull FC turnstile operator.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/h...il/article.html

Bit disappointed Wakefield didn't come in with a last minute bid, I've got "Wakey sign" bookmarked on my pc.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I am delighted by this signing...particuarly when I heard the figures involved!

Craig Hall has all the attacking potential in the world and, with the right coaching, would have been an automatic selection for England by now.

The defensive deficiances in his game are by no means insurmountable for a coach of Justin Morgan's calibre and, with time on his side, he could go on to enjoy a long, illustrious career at his 'spiritual home'!

Craig Hall joins Richard Horne, Paul King, Paul Cooke, Richard Fletcher, Kirk Yeaman, Danny Washbrook, Tommy Lee...all prodigiously talented youngsters, who have failed to fulfill anything like their potential whilst at Hull FC!

Am interested to see how he goes in a new setup. It is good to see that the likes of him and Penny are given a chance at other SL clubs rather than being thrown on the scrapheap.

We have seen a few times that players can go on and thrive in another club working under a different coach.

I am delighted by this signing...particuarly when I heard the figures involved!

Craig Hall has all the attacking potential in the world and, with the right coaching, would have been an automatic selection for England by now.

:lol::lol::lol:

The defensive deficiances in his game are by no means insurmountable for a coach of Justin Morgan's calibre and, with time on his side, he could go on to enjoy a long, illustrious career at his 'spiritual home'!

I look forward to the Messiah turning Hall into an England regular by the time the WC comes around :rolleyes:

rldfsignature.jpg

I see Kirk Yeaman's pulled out of the England train on squad.

Once Justin's worked his magic on Craig Hall, we'll have an automatic replacement.

laughter.gif

"I'm sick and tired of people talking about my weakness in defence" said the former Hull FC turnstile operator.

Bit disappointed Wakefield didn't come in with a last minute bid, I've got "Wakey sign" bookmarked on my pc.

Even Wakefield have a standard which they won't drop below.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Even Wakefield have a standard which they won't drop below.

:D

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.

Good signing. Young lad with very good pace and footwork, can play at and through the defensive line. Will add to our team with something we don't have. Yes he has problems with his game, but these can be worked on. What you can't coach someone is how to run a great deal faster. He will also benefit if he can be given on position and can play that all the time.

I don't normally slag off our cross city rivals but in this case they deserve a total kicking. The treatment of this lad ever since he broke into the 1st team has been shocking, from the ex coach Peter Sharp blaming him for losing a game at Quins (i think) on his Super League debut (2nd 1st team game) on Radio Humberside, the interviewer said "your not blaming the young lad are you?" "Yes I am" says Peter not so! And so it has continued with Agar. As soon as he got out of there (Widnes) he starts to find form and confidence. Goes back to Hull and looks great against us in a Derby at Craven Park, 2 games later out of the team confidence gone again after another blame session on air from the coach.

Good luck to you Craig and welcome to the club you were born to play for!

You started posting the tripe. I was merely responding to it in a likewise manner. ;)

Because your obviously a touch mentally challenged I will explain it to you.

Craig's Father is a Rovers legend, having a long and distinguised career winning many honours and trophys therefore he was born to play for Hull KR.

Do try and keep up little one.

Craig's Father is a Rovers legend, having a long and distinguised career winning many honours and trophys therefore he was born to play for Hull KR.

Must be why he didn't want to leave Hull FC !!!

Do keep up little one! ;)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

How long have you been watching Rovers? A legend :lol::lol::lol: A good player yes but not to rank alongside players like Millward, Lowe or Beetson.

rldfsignature.jpg