Champions 2010

fevrovers2k10

Were Fev the best team this year? Without a doubt you were, and most consistant, are you champions? Nope not at all. Thas Fax's honour.

Well enjoy the honour of not being the best team in the league but being Champions! but I can't see where there is an honour in not being the best team but being the Champions.

"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i would say.............hang on, there's a cat in the garden..........................................................................

.....it's ok, it was my cat. sorry, i forgot what io was gunna say. carry on.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Jesus Christ, this is going round in circles at the minute, doesn't make for an interesting thread.

Halifax are the Championship Champions.

Featherstone are the league winners (IE. Champions of the league campaign)

Halifax won the Big One, but are suffering from 'look at me' syndrome and cant stand anyone else celebrating something won in their league.

Unless we see a change around in the thread's course, it'll have to be closed.

Cummins Out.

This thread will go nowhere. In a normal world because we came top of the league, we would be promoted automatically and play offs would not exist. But this is the mad world of rugby league where anything can happen /change/be added/ removed/ turned round...etc at the whim of the RFL.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

I'ts quite amusing reading all your efforts in trying to defend your self proclaimed title that you didn't win. It's probably one of the biggest "own goals" scored in a long time. If you had gone on to win the Grand Final you may have just got away with being accused of a bit of arrogance by proclaiming yourselves champions prior to that title being won. I don't know if the link below works but it is explained quite clearly by the RFL what you acheived.

http://www.therfl.co.uk/championship/news_item.php?id=18667

I'ts going to take a long time for you to live this down and will come back to haunt you over and over again.

Oh and I do believe that with 20 minutes to go and 18 points up you were quite clearly heard by everyone watching Sky celebrating victory by singing "Champions" over and over again. So now try and tell me that the winners of the Grand Final are not the Champions. Yet another spectacular "own goal" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fool.

Featherstone are the League Champions. There is no way it can be an 'own goal', unlike the Country Mile joke however.

Halifax are the Grand Final Winners or Play-Off Champions if you prefer.

These are the FACTS.

The only people who have a problem with these FACTS are Halifax supporters. I can't imagine too many Rovers fans taking back their Champions T-Shirts for a refund.

Toddle off back to your Forum and celebrate your 'Champion' status there and we'll celebrate being League Champions on here.

Fool.

Featherstone are the League Champions. There is no way it can be an 'own goal', unlike the Country Mile joke however.

Halifax are the Grand Final Winners or Play-Off Champions if you prefer.

These are the FACTS.

The only people who have a problem with these FACTS are Halifax supporters. I can't imagine too many Rovers fans taking back their Champions T-Shirts for a refund.

Toddle off back to your Forum and celebrate your 'Champion' status there and we'll celebrate being League Champions on here.

Ho hum....one more time...you just dont get it do you? You won the league leaders shield. Halifax are the Champions. How can you have two winners of the same competition?

But if you want to continue looking stupid and proclaim that you are "champions" then go ahead. Shame next year no one will remember you won the league leaders shield, but everone will remember Fax as champions.

Ho hum....one more time...you just dont get it do you? You won the league leaders shield. Halifax are the Champions. How can you have two winners of the same competition?

But if you want to continue looking stupid and proclaim that you are "champions" then go ahead. Shame next year no one will remember you won the league leaders shield, but everone will remember Fax as champions.

And now that everyone is successfully in a 'Fax are champions' induced heavy sleep, time to wrap it up.

Cummins Out.