Best cover versions

Cocteau Twins (This Mortal Coil) - Song to the Siren

I saw Robert Plant do this at Glastonbury as a tribute to John Entwistle who had recently died and just wow. I had to drag Zoe to the acoustic tent to see Robert Plant but she was in tears after that song.

• 2 weeks later...

, incorporating the Russian national anthem, Handel's 'Hallelujah' chorus and Cossack dancers.

Top that. B)

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

, incorporating the Russian national anthem, Handel's 'Hallelujah' chorus and Cossack dancers.

Top that. B)

Okay. That's just awesome.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Okay. That's just awesome.

I own the DVD of the entire gig, 'Total Balalaika Show'. The above is probably the highlight, but there's plenty of other great songs on there too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson