Best cover versions

On a lighter note, from ISIHAC (New Series just started!). 'Girlfriend in a Coma', to the tune of 'Tiptoe through the Tulips'.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On a lighter note, from ISIHAC (New Series just started!). 'Girlfriend in a Coma', to the tune of 'Tiptoe through the Tulips'.

:D Brilliant

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

• 1 month later...

Circle Jerks brilliant cover of CCR's Fortunate Son.

Good version

I was listening to CCR's Willy And The Poor Boys the other day. First time I'd listened to it in ages.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I was listening to CCR's Willy And The Poor Boys the other day. First time I'd listened to it in ages.

I was listening to CCR's Greatest Hits CD the other day. Excellent but I realised it hasn't got Born On The Bayou on it.

:unsure:

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I was listening to CCR's Greatest Hits CD the other day. Excellent but I realised it hasn't got Born On The Bayou on it.

:unsure:

You need to get John's version (or a copy of Bayou Country). That's a major omission .

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

And, vice versa, a ZZ Top cover. I've posted this before, but hey, it's fab :D

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

And, vice versa, a ZZ Top cover. I've posted this before, but hey, it's fab :D

Those boys know how to put on a show.

Must cost a bloomin' fortune to stage.

'Ace of Spades', played by robots. It's the future!

Ralph Waldo Emerson