Sky Animation movies 1040 The Polar Express

Come on Sky, you have 1000's of films.

is one the remake?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, CornwallRL said:

Sky Christmas movies 1020 The Polar Express

Sky have been doing fair bit of this recently, one programme on one Sky channel and the same programme on another Sky channel at the same time. 

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

11 minutes ago, Exiled Townie said:

Sky have been doing fair bit of this recently, one programme on one Sky channel and the same programme on another Sky channel at the same time. 

I don't have Sky Sports, but I have noticed this year, more & more events are being shown on multiple channels, especially PL football, sometimes on 3 channels.

I quite enjoy the world strongest man programmes , but it is a tad annoying that with adverts and padding it out with other stuff they splice up the actual contest and can’t even show all the athletes doing the events . 

this weakest link is utterly unbearable and is getting switched off- the same old over paid faces doing the rounds yet again with their over inflated egos  on yet another waste of licence payers money 

1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

New Coronation Street story line involves a Rugby League player copping off with the landlady of the Rovers. Fame at last. 

a male or female player? well with tv been so woke now its a fair enough question!

26 minutes ago, briggyq said:

I love the original Star Trek couldn’t get into the newer ones that came along

I used to love Next Gen when I was a teenager. I caught about 10 minutes of an episode a few months back when I was waiting for something else to start and couldn't believe how poorly made and just how cheesy and corny it was. Funny how you see things differently when you get older. 

4 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

this weakest link is utterly unbearable and is getting switched off- the same old over paid faces doing the rounds yet again with their over inflated egos  on yet another waste of licence payers money 

I watched the first episode of it and wanted to kill myself. 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, briggyq said:

I love the original Star Trek 

it always amazed me how those peaky pointy bras were always in fashion in every corner of the universe in any time period give or take 2000 years 

Edited by graveyard johnny
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

a male or female player? well with tv been so woke now its a fair enough question!

It's a guy who is knocking off that Jenny. He even got a dig in about Union too. 👍🏻

On 29/12/2021 at 08:04, Johnoco said:

It's a guy who is knocking off that Jenny. He even got a dig in about Union too. 👍🏻

Quiet news week for my former LPL colleague Matt Shaw, who has filled the gap with this bit of showbiz news, and also shoehorned in mentions of both League Express and Rugby League World. Good lad! 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/leo-thompkins-coronation-street-rugby-22598770?fbclid=IwAR25Hq6mKBNmaPM0dgw6_ryoFxEFIcxoFBjWkSYlnRHi5lDA3l12EtNP-ug

• Like 1

On 28/12/2021 at 18:44, graveyard johnny said:

I watched it last night, and noted that some of the questions had been used, verbatim, on other shows, then I noticed the same on Only Connect.

Edited by CornwallRL
Spelling

46 minutes ago, CornwallRL said:

I watched it last night, and noted that some of the questions had been used, verbatim, on other shows, then I noticed the same on Oly Connect.

they have run out of ideas now on only connect - it was great for quite a few years and provided entertainment for over a decade but now some of the connections are just plain stupid to the point of desperate - nothing can stay good forever

1 hour ago, CornwallRL said:

I watched it last night, and noted that some of the questions had been used, verbatim, on other shows, then I noticed the same on Oly Connect.

Funnily enough I was saying this to someone the other day. I can't remember what the question was about but I believe it was 3 quiz shows I watched in 1 night and every one of them had a question that was almost the same on the same topic just worded slightly differently. All BBC shows as well, probably using the same question writers on them all. 

4 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Funnily enough I was saying this to someone the other day. I can't remember what the question was about but I believe it was 3 quiz shows I watched in 1 night and every one of them had a question that was almost the same on the same topic just worded slightly differently. All BBC shows as well, probably using the same question writers on them all. 

and taking it for granted we will sit there like zombies and not even notice - insulting b@$turds they are!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I’ve not got Sky so i have to make do with the channel’s on free-view. Yesterday, PBS, Smithsonian, BBC2 & 4, and Ch4 have some cracking documentaries on. But the only thing is that they repeat them over & over again. Talking Pictures is the same, although Went The Day Well is so a good film i don’t mind watching it again. 
But the worst channel’s are “Really, Dave, Pick, Dmax, HGTV, Blaze, CBS Reality, More4. I don’t know how they get away with repeating the same things every few weeks. 

9 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Right now 

" I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose " 😁

Some great lines 

" Space Corp Directive 1156315 , any male officer caught sniffing the seat of the exercise bike in the female gym will be sent to the brig , I really don't see what that has to do with our current situation Sir " 

😂

On 28/12/2021 at 10:08, CornwallRL said:

Sky Christmas movies 1020 The Polar Express

BBC2 now, El Cid

Talking Pictures ch 328 @ 1140, El Cid.