Sign in to follow this  
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

Hornets away shirt... Based on the Fijian shirt in the lead up to world cup. Looks fantastic.

https://pbs.twimg.co...QrDCcAEAAK1.jpg

Now that is a smart piece of thinking! :)

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Great idea Rochdale. The only problem I can see though is, your home kit is blue and your away kit is, erm? blue.

Their home kit is primarily white with alternate red and blue hoops.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Yeah Kooga have come correct on this Hudds kit. Would look nice with white shorts and hoped socks.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5860.jpg

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Sorry but thats an awful Cas kit for me. The yellow looks faded but maybe thats the photo. Design just looks more like a soccer kit than a Rugby League one.

no point spending loads on a decent kit when you're going to spend most of next season just stood on your tryline watching the opposition convert tries

oh and it's amber not yellow

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Pics on the Cas website look better. The pic above is a particularly poor effort. But think the shirt is nice.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Has to be said though, very few RL clubs have a clue when it comes to promo/PR shots for kit launches.

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Cas looks ok, not a patch on the previous 2 seasons though and it would look better with black shorts, looks like the ones Shenton are wearing are amber.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Huddersfield's new gansey below. I prefer this to the recent ones:-

7175.jpg

I hope the other picture I've seen (below) is closer to the colours, the picture above looks too plum and orange.

A8eBcO-CEAAOiVE.jpg

Fax shirt http://twitter.yfrog.com/o0lklhrj

Cant say I am a fan of it at all and nowhere near as good as last years retro shirt

Following a retro-style shirt is always a tough job. That's not the best effort I've ever seen, mind.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Fax shirt http://twitter.yfrog.com/o0lklhrj

Cant say I am a fan of it at all and nowhere near as good as last years retro shirt

It would be fine if they could have found a subtler way of getting those names on.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

It would be fine if they could have found a subtler way of getting those names on.

Yes - why didn't they do the names in blue so it may have blended in better?