Cramlington Rockets u16 team looking for some friendlys in 2013

Hi everyone,

With they're not being a huge amount of Rugby League clubs in the North East we decided to try and play a few friendly's with teams from the heartlands, We took the Cramlington rockets U15's down to play Stanningley 'A' and Keighley Albion from Yorkshire division 3 and come away with two wins. This was a great experience for the lads and we are very keen to get another 4/5 games arranged for next season. We would like to try our hand in playing some division 1/2 clubs so if there is any u16's teams out there that are up for arranging some friendly's next year please give me a PM. Cheers

Jordan

Rockets U16's coach

Our U16s are playing Yorkshire League but we may have chance for a friendly - for the last 2 years we have played a game at Post Office Road, Featherstone. Not exactly half way between but a bit closer for you!

We won YL division 4 this year with 19 wins out of 20 and pushed division 2 Upton very close in a friendly. Not sure what division we will be in.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Archived