Football

Just heard a chelsea player been sent off for kicking a ball boy!

Wtf?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just seen it on the news, what a complete and utter d*ck.

Ball boy laid across the ball, presumably. so player couldn't get it so player booted him. Astonishing.

Edited by Old Frightful

The ballboy kid was acting the div, lying on the ball to prevent Chelsea getting on with the game. I know appearances can be deceptive, but he didn't look the sharpest tool in the box.

The Chelsea player (I think) intended to kick the ball from underneath the ballboy, but also caught him in the ribs. Apparently, the ref had no option but to send him off. However, there was no real malicious intent in the kick.

I would like Swansea to win the final, but would not be upset if City won.

One interesting point is that Swansea, who come under the jurisdiction of the Welsh FA, aren't supposed to allowed to represent the English League in European Competitions ... contingency one-off permission was granted to Cardiff when they reached the FA Cup Final a few years ago.

Watch Mark Lawn put in a protest if Swansea win.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Haven't seen the incident yet but it annoys me when you see ball boys not giving the ball back to the away side. Happens in RU as well where ball boys will dry the ball for the home team but not for the away team.

Fides invicta triumphat

While Hazard (ironic) was an idiot for kicking the ball boy, said lad was behaving like a little sh"t. Two wrongs don't make a right but how often have people wanted to stop someone being a nuisance, if you haven't then you're either a Buddhist or a liar.

Hazard did it all the wrong way and was a complete tool in the heat of the moment.

For once, it is a relevant thing to hark back to "back in my day" for half of TRL because it did happen, if someone was acting like a div then they got a clip round the ear or a boot up the backside.

While Hazard (ironic) was an idiot for kicking the ball boy, said lad was behaving like a little sh"t. Two wrongs don't make a right but how often have people wanted to stop someone being a nuisance, if you haven't then you're either a Buddhist or a liar.

Hazard did it all the wrong way and was a complete tool in the heat of the moment.

For once, it is a relevant thing to hark back to "back in my day" for half of TRL because it did happen, if someone was acting like a div then they got a clip round the ear or a boot up the backside.

I think the issue isn't that he kicked the scrote but that he did a bit of stamping too.

I blame the influence of all the rugby union played on that ground.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I think the issue isn't that he kicked the scrote but that he did a bit of stamping too.

I blame the influence of all the rugby union played on that ground.

Call that a stamp? If the kid's Welsh he should have had a lot worse at the bottom of a ruck ... and no coat and tracksuit to protect him.

He got what he deserved ... a tapped reminder not to cheat. Then he curled up on the turf like a girl.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Call that a stamp? If the kid's Welsh he should have had a lot worse at the bottom of a ruck ... and no coat and tracksuit to protect him.

He got what he deserved ... a tapped reminder not to cheat. Then he curled up on the turf like a girl.

He should go a long way in the so called beautiful game. :dry:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."