Football

What if I take my garden roller in?

I came past the Green Dragon in Welton at 11:45 and there was a Cardiff supporters bus parked outside. They can't have been in too much of a hurry to get to the game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Leeds are 1-0 up at Watford.

Drat and double drat!

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

I came past the Green Dragon in Welton at 11:45 and there was a Cardiff supporters bus parked outside. They can't have been in too much of a hurry to get to the game.

Either that or they've believed the Allam's Melton stadium hyoe, albeit, a tad early.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Watford get one back, woo hoo.

Frasier Campbell scores for Cardiff!

Dear God, 2-1 to City.

2-2, penalty missed, penalty scored.

Now,over to Watford.

Hull City are in the Premiership next year.

They owe Leeds Utd a beer or several.

Cracking last day in the Championship all over, especially for the Yorkshire teams. Soccer Saturday came into it's own in particular! Double celebrations at Huddersfield vs Barnsley - apparently when it was clear both teams were safe the Barnsley keeper just kept the ball in his box for about 2 minutes and nobody even challenged for it!

Edited by Amber Avenger

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Either that or they've believed the Allam's Melton stadium hyoe, albeit, a tad early.

They better get a wriggle on if they're going to build it in time for the Premiership season.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Hull City are in the Premiership next year.

They owe Leeds Utd a beer or several.

Speaking of beers I hope all those City supporters have drunk themselves stupid and cleared off home before we head out to Newland Ave later.

The last thing I want to encounter is a load of tanked up soccer fans.

:D

Wemberlay

Hmmm... I'm hoping all of the proper City fans are bankrupt now so I stand an outside chance of a ticket.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Que Será, Será,

Whatever will be, will be,

I'm going to Wembley,

But only for the Challenge Cup Final and the Rugby League World Cup Semi-Final Double Header as Swindon Town lost to cheating, diving Brentford on penalties!

Edited by Wiltshire Rhino
2014 Challenged Cup Winner

North Ferriby United have won promotion to the Conference North this weekend. Ground share with the Targers at Church Road perhaps?

North Ferriby United have won promotion to the Conference North this weekend. Ground share with the Targers at Church Road perhaps?

I might suggest that on the Dull Daily Wail website.

I feel a meltdown coming on...

I might suggest that on the Dull Daily Wail website.

I feel a meltdown coming on...

Do it.

You know you want to.

Fergie retires. Apparently this new is worthy of blanket coverage.

In football terms, surely it is worth big coverage, isn't it?

I can't see anyone but a big-name manager getting 1/10th of the leeway that Ferguson has had.  The news says that Moyes is the favourite but there's a big difference between squeezing excellence out of a mid-ranking, hard-working squad and persuading excellent players to get away from fixing their hair in the mirror and performing on the pitch.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

In football terms, surely it is worth big coverage, isn't it?

Without a doubt, so avoid sky sports news for the next week.

However, it's still only a news item though, and I got fed up of 15 minutes of it on the radio that's all!