Football

What a t*ss*r Sullivan is! The Sky footage looks like an NF or EDL rally.It looks more than 'a few' people throwing missiles at the bus.But West Ham are 'a family club' and because they are 'best fans in the world'(after Liverpool of course) so should not be criticised.

Louis van Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl." Listen lads, I've got a great idea. We turn up late, drive the coach to the ground when all the fans are queuing to get in. That way we wind them up, get the kick off delayed, unsettle the opposition, then we might stand a chance of winning. Let's face it, what else can we do..we're no good at football"

Team, " but boss, it didn't work when you tried it against Spurs. Why do you think it will work against the Hammers?"

Van Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, "trust me lads, I'm a football manager."

☺☺☺☺

Apparently the United bus was 100 yards behind the West Ham bus having both come from Canary Wharf.Why is it winding up the opposition fans by arriving at an appropriate time.The last mile took over an hour according to the news.There was always going to be trouble with so many Hammers fans taking the day off work to spend all day drinking.I know because four or five of my ex-colleagues at Canary Wharf were doing this.I don t know why but Hammers see themselves as United s rivals,how many leagues or cups have they won?This season they got within touching distance but we ll see next season.(I was brought up next to the historic Cliff training ground so I m a lifelong supporter of United and Salford Reds)

This season has been a breath of fresh air. Spurs n Leicester top two.

I just hope West ham get 5th spot now.....

I just love the bleating from utd fans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Apparently the United bus was 100 yards behind the West Ham bus having both come from Canary Wharf.Why is it winding up the opposition fans by arriving at an appropriate time.The last mile took over an hour according to the news.There was always going to be trouble with so many Hammers fans taking the day off work to spend all day drinking.I know because four or five of my ex-colleagues at Canary Wharf were doing this.I don t know why but Hammers see themselves as United s rivals,how many leagues or cups have they won?This season they got within touching distance but we ll see next season.(I was brought up next to the historic Cliff training ground so I m a lifelong supporter of United and Salford Reds)

Chill out man. :drag:  :drag:  :drag: Just rejoice in having a  top goalkeeper, otherwise Trafford Councils finest would be down there with Everton.  :D  :D

At least we ve not gone as far down as Liverpool!

easy tiger....

Take that full bag o' chips off thi shoulder.... the new order is here.

Utd are on the slide.... live wi it.

Liverpool may qualify for the champions league.... utd may not. You may have to face that fact of the team that have slid down further!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I was going to start a new thread about Scottish football crowds (or lack of them) , but I thought I would post on here.

Celtics match on Sunday was watched by 47,877

The rest of the Premiership drew 33,952 in total, that's 13,925 less than Celtic, ranging from Hearts 15438, down to Inverness Cali's 3587, how do they survive? Just on the visit of the Glasgow giants?

It was good news Falkirk winning tonight as it will keep a large team, Hibs, in the lower division.

There's potential for another 'fairytale' on Saturday when Accrington Stanley play Stevenage at home. A win will see Stanley promoted which will be a remarkable achievement for the smallest club in the professional leagues.

Our average is only around 1500 and with so many bigger clubs in league 2 eg Portsmouth to assemble a squad capable of being promoted is a massive endorsement of the players, coaching staff and directors.

I have a season ticket for Stanley and I'm starting to get really nervous as the game approaches.

So unlucky again tonight. Even after Wimbledon scored they had 2 good efforts on goal.

Having said that, away goals don't count so they still have a good chance.

This season has been a breath of fresh air. Spurs n Leicester top two.

I just hope West ham get 5th spot now.....

I just love the bleating from utd fans

Uh Oh, that's why they lost at Newcastle, all your fault

Things going well at the KC up to now this evening.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Yes they just held on. It will be an interesting final against Sheffield Wednesday.

Do fans of both the Hull Rugby league teams in general like Hull City?

:haha:  You've obviously never met Old Frightful!

Short answer - NO!!!

(Long answer - they are probably ambivalent to the team and fans, but absolutely loathe and detest the management of Hull City)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Interesting to note that if fans from Hull City or Sheffield Wednesday are travelling to Wembley by train they are both going to end up in Kings Cross/St Pancras &/or going via Doncaster. Thats going to make an interesting planning meeting between the South Yorks Police (God bless 'em), the FA, Weds, City & Network Rail on Bank Holiday Monday, and the shifting of "so-called" engineering works.

Currently playing on YouTube and FreeView channel 59, Liverpool v Seville in the Europa Cup final. BT Sport will also make the Champions' League final available FTA, presumably through the same channels.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

And a lovely goal for Sturridge....

Shame it has all been downhill from there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Absolutely,either they just tired themselves out or else they lost all belief when the equaliser went in.

Belief... Milner has alluded to it. Disappointing but full credit to Sevilla who were excellent in the 2nd half and took their chances.

Seville were excellent. Liverpool lost the plot a little. The best side won.

Ralph Waldo Emerson