Football

Chuffed for AFC Wimbledon :-)

From bottom of the pyramid in 2002 to Division 1

.....I'll even put aside my usual dislike of playoffs to determine promotion in this case :-)

www.fatalerror.co.nz - A Musical by Lattimer & McRae

Alves sent off V England. Don't think I've seen a tackle that high ever! Just tackled Kane's head.

And Kane just got up and carried on, which must have confused the Portuguese. Surely a model professional should hit the ground screeching like a stabbed drag queen if he's even been breathed on hard?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm sure it will all be over soon.

Kane looks like a throw back to another age and behaves as if he played in 50s

Not soon enough!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

City have just made more money from one game than FC have probably made in their entire history. Yep I can see pitch/stadium issues for your boys next season.

Does it really matter how much it is? It all goes out in the players' back pockets in the end. As each time before they'll probably end up losing a fortune in a vain attempt to compete in the Premiership.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I see the Bunco Squad have raided FIFA headquarters again. More shenanigans ahead, no doubt!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 1 month later...

Lionel Messi gets a 21 month sentence and a 2 million euro fine for tax fraud.

However, under the Spanish system, prison terms of under two years can be served under probation, so he and his dad aren't actually going to jail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gibraltarian Lincoln Red Imps will play Glasgow Celtic, with a one goal advantage, in a stadium that will hold twice the population of Gibralter + some.

Any bets on 8, 9, 10, -0 the score might end up,

Lower ot Higher?

Gibraltarian Lincoln Red Imps will play Glasgow Celtic, with a one goal advantage, in a stadium that will hold twice the population of Gibralter + some.

Any bets on 8, 9, 10, -0 the score might end up,

Lower ot Higher?

The bizarre thing is that Gibraltar has a population similar to that of Castleford.  They also have a ten team semi-professional top division in soccer, with twenty-two clubs in all. 

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Steve Bruce chucks it at Hull Targers, wonder if he's after the Sunderland job now available due to some bloke called Sam agreeing to a thankless task in charge of the International team.

Or could it possibly be that the friends of nobody, the Allams, who own Dull City,have told him they've pocketed all the football club's income and they're not spending owt on new players needed for the diving competition that is the Premiership.

All good stuff.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

0-12 & counting, my teams worst ever Christmas, with worse to come.

They spent so much in Compensation for our manager they can't sack him until its too late.

Villa at Millwall next year it is then

This thread, post 1

2012, OK it took us 4 years, typical, we can't even do that properly

• 2 weeks later...

The new Girlyball Premiership season kicks off at noon today, let's hope Leicester continue with last season's form and give Hull Tigers a good pasting. Looking forward to seeing all the home fans doing some sort of silly protest at the game, it'll make my day.

Heard rumours that overnight the KCom stadium (formerly the KC Stadium) has had "Allams out" daubed everywhere in spray paint.

That'll look impressive if the Sky Sports' cameras pick it up today.

CpuYvcYWYAAbtT5.jpg

CpuYw9ZWIAA1odJ.jpg

Haha, so it is, very well spotted.

Bluddy Targers 2-1 up at the mo!