Football

Sheffield Utd beat Millwall this morning which was a sigh of relief. 

As for Doncaster i'm concerend about them they have a much harder run home then Plymouth. At this stage i'm not getting to excited still need a miracle for all of this to come off or even get close to coming off. I have a feeling Plymouth will Pip  Doncaster near the end for top spot. 

Graveyard Johnny let me guess your a Huddersfield Town fan ? or maybe Shef Wednesday or even Shef Utd? 

FYi for everyone my odds are now at $ 39.98. I think to recevie a possible cash out offer those odds will have to drop to $ 19 or below, the current odds are still to high. 

Edited by Deranged Drunk Guy
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 5:17 AM, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Thanks Old F.

Look forward to your response.

Here's what my pal had to say...

"Chelsea and Sheff Utd are home and dry while Doncaster should hold off Plymouth with a 3pt advantage and a vastly superior goal difference. They are the only team to worry about until W/c 10 April when the Champions League and  Europa League Q/F’s take place. Leeds can only realistically got promoted via the play-offs and they look certain to make those in their current position. Then anything can happen in the play-offs.

Man Utd and Lyon are the two best teams left in the Europa League.

Barcelona are the ones I would worry about although you could say their name was on the cup after getting through the last round against PSG. I don’t think they are certain to get past Juventus in the Q/F and would fancy the winners if the Real Madrid/Bayern Q/F to beat them at the later stage.

Trying to ensure a decent return will be difficult if there is no cash out option as it will be difficult to lay the bet off at any stage with multiple scenarios all the way to late May."

Not sure if that will cheer you up or not but he's the only person I'd take advice off on sporting bets.

He once offered me a part share in a national paper's fantasy football tournament when he entered several teams and won the £40,000 first prize of which I raked in best part of £5,000. He then proceeded to win first prize in the same paper's national fantasy football tournament the following year with a reduced jackpot of £10,000.

I think the paper gave up after that.

Anyway, the very best of luck with your bet, I hope you take them to the cleaners. :good:
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Bust of Cristiano Ronaldo unveiled. Makes Fulham's statue of Michael Jackson look positively lifelike! :D

C8Jm7R8VwAAJ1Iq.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

With another round of WC qualifying complete I'd  like to know who is the most unique nation you would like to see make it to the WC? 

Burkina Faso?Egypt who have not been there for yonks.maybe a UAE? Or a Montenegro? Etc

Love to see burkina faso make it. Always great when a nation hasn't  been to a wc for so long make it or a country thats never been.

Note all those countries mentioned are on track to make it at this point in time.

2 hours ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

With another round of WC qualifying complete I'd  like to know who is the most unique nation you would like to see make it to the WC? 

Burkina Faso?Egypt who have not been there for yonks.maybe a UAE? Or a Montenegro? Etc

Love to see burkina faso make it. Always great when a nation hasn't  been to a wc for so long make it or a country thats never been.

Note all those countries mentioned are on track to make it at this point in time.

I think I've read that Syria are still capable of qualifying. That would be a story if they made it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I think I've read that Syria are still capable of qualifying. That would be a story if they made it.

Panama have never made it and they're currently lying in one of the qualification places in the final round of CONCACAF qualifying.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

8 hours ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Happy for Hull that they won hope the Tigers can stay up. 

Hmmph!, no more advice for you.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Leeds manager Gary Monk is bilingual ... stilted English and fluent cliche.

We beat Leeds 2-0 midweek and Monk mentioned three times how he's not making excuses, before making excuses about how if they scored they'd have got back into it. To then mention how there's no excuses 

To update you all my multi is at $40.77 , all four of my teams won on the weekend. Chelsea,Leeds Utd,Sheffield Utd,Doncaster Rovers.

Up next is Barca away to Juve and i don't have a good feeling about this game. I think Juve will win 2-0 ( hope not ) 

They are from North Wales, They have ambitions to play for Rhyl Madrid. They'd settle for Rhyl Bettws. They are outstahding players with shear talent that separates them from others in their field.

Ramsey, having warmed up with keepy tuppy, felt he cud mold the team's performance and grab the game by the collie. It would make up for last week's performance, when they scrapied a draw in terrible wether and the fans thought they had been fleeced. Baarmouth  U's couldn't afford to have another low gate,

He received a pasture fom Horne, got to the hedge of the box, herdled one defender, fleeced another, and had a dip. Unfortunately, it grazed the bar. Pity, it would have got him off the earmark for the season.

Edited by Wolford6
  • Like 3

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police