Football

Orient fans peacefully invaded the pitch for over an hour in protest at the way their club has been run into the ground (a rather mild description for what has happened) whilst the FA and EFL twiddle their thumbs.  EFL pretend they have thus abandoned the game to get the fans to leave ... and then play the final five minutes behind closed doors "for the integrity of the competition".

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Yes that was bizarre. I didn't realise it had been finished until I read your post. 

Edit: I saw it on tv. It was good natured. There was even an elderly man being pushed in a wheelchair on the pitch.

Edited by Niels

Fantastic result for Sunderland today.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Palace 3 Hull Tigers 0. Latest, fantastic.

• Like 1
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

7 hours ago, Northern Eel said:

Hull City on their way down. Could make for a very interesting Championship next year (obviously reliant on certain results):

Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Barnsley, Hull City, Middlesbrough

Let's hope that Huddersfield are not in the championship next season.

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Palace 3 Hull Tigers 0. Latest, fantastic.

It all changed with the Sunderland game - a win there would have put real pressure on Swansea but instead the opposite happened. 

There does need to be a rethink of the playoffs. The championship finished at the beginning of May and the final is at the end, so Reading and Huddersfield have to wait all this month until they know what division they are going to be in so they start planning properly for next season and by then most of their top targets will probably be unavailable.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ullman said:

Spurs only one goal away from a "Golden Gordon" at the KCOM this afternoon.

Loved watching the BBC live football scores website continually updating itself whilst we were sat at St James's Park. Thought it was going to go into meltdown at one point.

Hull Tigers firing players by Twitter?

DAl8QUVW0AA5Xhu.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Terrible game. Great result.

Top team in Yorkshire !!

on that showing they will be lucky to even clinch bottom place in the prem next season, unless they buy a new team, great achievement but lambs to the slaughter im afraid

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile