England coach heading down under

Most Jobs like his have "Perks"  like this, it goes with the package.

TBH it is a very important trip - as well as speaking to and watching his possible England players, he can watch the opposition players playing in their own environment.

It may appear to be a nice trip, but I see it as absolutely crucial.

He might get some frequent flyer points and a few free Beers and Meals?

;)

probably. possibly. d. I do hear good reports of life in Australia  . I've said to my son and his wife on a number of occasions,..if you feel you want to move there, don't worry about leaving us behind...we'll be out there visiting quite often!

hopefully he will stay there..............

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

would love to go back john, i am missing the easts leagues club.............

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Hope he has a good trip. The England set up has become so much more professional in recent years. It's the sort of things you would expect from the national coach in many sports, for them to go and see potential players playing in their domestic comp.

You can't dispute the fact that the RFL are giving England every possible opportunity to do well in the World Cup. If we're ultimately not good enough, then so be it. At least it won't be, because the RFL cut corners.

Last year when Steve Mac went to Aus, Gareth Ellis broke his foot and Sam Burgess did his knee in the same game.

This year, G Burgess gets banned for the duration of his trip and Widdop has now dislocated his hip.

Complete coincidence but talk about a bad luck charm!

Hope Widdop recovers well, sounds pretty painful!

Edited by Southstander13