Isa staying put

Willie Isa has committed his future to Widnes Vikings by signing a one-year contract extension for the 2014 Super League season.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

i despair of my club..........................i really do!!

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Its fair to say he's been outstanding the last few weeks in the backrow not just good. His minutes, hit ups and tackle percentage show that.

I do think people got hung up on his errors more so than the other backs too.

A quite expected Denis re-signing really. Carries on the continuity of the squad and gives us a pretty wide coverage of positions in reserve.

The only real issue is that he takes our final non-fed spot. A short deal until Cahill loses his exemption at the end of the year and needs either Willie or Galea's non-fed spot is probably more the reason.