Hull Chairman issues apology

Hull FC owner Adam Pearson has issued a statement apologising to the club's supporters after Thursday night’s play-off defeat to Huddersfield Giants.

“On behalf of the club, I want to apologise unreservedly for the embarrassing performance that was produced in our play-off fixture last night," said Pearson.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Hasn't he also said he would refund the fans that paid to watch it by knocking the amount paid off there next season ticket?

He has indeed.

Whether or not I get reimbursed for the hospitality suite I hired remains to be seen.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

He has indeed.

Whether or not I get reimbursed for the hospitality suite I hired remains to be seen.

Results and performances are not guaranteed. I hate it when the suits come out with this kind of nonsense.

The fact that you were daft enough to take hospitality just means you're daft.

The Unicorn is not a Goose,

Whilst I agree that it's ultimately the players responsibility to perform, it's the coaches job to prepare the players, make the transfers and pick the right team. Peter Gentle has IMO done a dreadful job in all three of these areas. He's made a number of poor signings and has failed to get the best out of a decent squad which is, I assume, costing them right up to the salary cap. Adam Pearson should be apologising to the fans not for the poor showing but for continuing to persevere with a manager who is clearly not going to bring them the success that a big club like Hull FC need.

Results and performances are not guaranteed. I hate it when the suits come out with this kind of nonsense.

The fact that you were daft enough to take hospitality just means you're daft.

So, what does the fact that you were daft enough to believe me mean?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Teehee

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.