Cameron Smith to captain Kangaroos

Cameron Smith will lead Australia in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup, with the Australian Rugby League Commission today announcing a 24-man tour squad that features three debutants and three members of the NRL Grand Final teams.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

We should be selling them as the greatest rugby players in the world. I have a poster of Brett Kenny in his Kangaroo kit walking out that they put up all round Wigan for our match in the 1986 tour.

It just said "They're Coming!"

On the Dark Side, they build up the All Blacks image/myth so that getting close to them is considered an achievement. We should do the same for the Greatest Game equivalent.

how about we don't sell myth that they are supermen....!!

their spine is old,their backline is ordinary & injured (inglis) , their pack is nothing to scream about and their coach is a dinosaur who got sacked by a poor wests team....

respect them yes...but don't be scared of them!

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Completely agree but there is no harm in using them in a promotional capacity; all for the better when our forwards steamroller them and Charnley goes 60m to win the World Cup Final on 30 Nov 13! ;)

you must be a glass half full type? lets hope cudjoe isn't serving your drinks on 30 nov!

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

Completely agree but there is no harm in using them in a promotional capacity; all for the better when our forwards steamroller them and Charnley goes 60m to win the World Cup Final on 30 Nov 13! ;)

I hope your right but I do not think that he has the pace to cover that 60 yards before he would be caught, seriously I don't, unfortunately.

I hope your right but I do not think that he has the pace to cover that 60 yards before he would be caught, seriously I don't, unfortunately.

Appreciated some of the Aussie backs are fairly quick, Charnley is pretty rapid himself so if in that situation, I wouldn't bet against him...