RLWC2013 announces sparkling partnership with Laurent-Perrier

http://www.laurent-perrier.com/en/#vins/les-vins-de-champagnes

Rugby League World Cup 2013 has today announced a sponsorship deal with premier champagne house, Laurent-Perrier, who become the Official Champagne Supplier for RLWC2013.

Rugby League World Cup 2013 kicks off on October 26 with a spectacular Opening Ceremony and double header of matches featuring England against Australia, and Wales taking on Italy. To make sure you’ll BE THERE buy now at:

www.rlwc2013.com/tickets
or call the 24-hour Ticket Hotline on 0844 847 2013.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

I like to purchase products from companies who support our game. I bloody love Irn Bru - but not sure I can support Laurent Perrier in the same way!!! Maybe a bottle if we win in the three big games!

I like to purchase products from companies who support our game. I bloody love Irn Bru - but not sure I can support Laurent Perrier in the same way!!! Maybe a bottle if we win in the three big games!

I will definitely buy a bottle if we win the Cup!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

I bet they won't have it on draught at any of the matches though. FARCE!

Edited by brooza

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Out of curiosity, I've had a look on the Berry Brothers & Rudd website (They're the posh ones, with the shop in St. James Street in central London) and they only do 3 different Laurent Perriers, with the cheapest at £65/bottle. I take it that we'll all be ordering a couple of cases each :drinks:

Twould be churlish not too.

Out of curiosity, I've had a look on the Berry Brothers & Rudd website (They're the posh ones, with the shop in St. James Street in central London) and they only do 3 different Laurent Perriers, with the cheapest at £65/bottle. I take it that we'll all be ordering a couple of cases each :drinks:

I think you should be able to find a bottle of their bog-standard for about £30 in a supermarket. Okay, not bargain-basement compared to other (perfectly good) fizz, but about normal for French champagne.

On the other hand, this is the price of flouting brand loyalty...

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've spoken to the sommelier and the butler about this. More Laurent-Perrier now on order!

Absolutely spiffing.... I had a devil of a job persuading the butler to change the ole champers.... Had to get the chauffeur to use his more persuasive ways....the old boy just doesn't like change.

Absolutely spiffing.... I had a devil of a job persuading the butler to change the ole champers.... Had to get the chauffeur to use his more persuasive ways....the old boy just doesn't like change.

Roger the butler?

Roger the butler?

Aye, that'd do it

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board