BISSA needs YOU !

BISSA...

BISSA look to increase Membership Numbers

BISSA is an acronym for Batley Independent Supporters Squadbuilder Association and, as the name suggests, is an independent group for supporters of Batley Bulldogs.

Since BISSA was formed in 2003 the main goal of BISSA has been to help finance new players to the Club, which is mainly achieved by members' voluntary contributions.

Through the generous contributions of BISSA members and support by Batley fans in general many great players have graced the Mount Pleasant / Fox,s Biscuits Stadium Pitch  that would not normally have been signed

There is 3 ways you can contribute

A paypal donation

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

or by Shopping on the internet thro the Easyfundraising link and Earn for BISSA at no extra cost to you , just go thro link register and your off

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa/

A monthly donation by standing order , just print off this form

BISSA standing order mandate form.pdf

Posted by Rob

Edited by BISSA...

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

• 4 months later...

Don't forget to make your web purchases via the easyfunding link to earn the Dogs some cash!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Just earned BISSA £3 by buying something off Amazon I was going to buy from them anyway but went through easyfunding link and Kerching easy!  :drag:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just gone through the £100 barrier that I've raised for BISSA and at no cost to myself.. It really is an easy way to get these big companies like Amazon and booking.com to pay towards our team! TRY IT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Just gone through the £100 barrier that I've raised for BISSA and at no cost to myself.. It really is an easy way to get these big companies like Amazon and booking.com to pay towards our team! TRY IT

And that was just on my present eh PM? You really shouldn't you know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Are pulse and cocktcocktails part of the scheme though piggy?!

• Haha 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

You'd better hope so Marc or the love eggs I was getting you for Christmas might have to be two hard boiled eggs!

• 1 month later...

It's very simple to set-up and use. My contributions are closing on £150 And it hasn't cost me owt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, distantdog said:

Signed up, bought two CD's and 8p went to BISSA! Now just need Mrs Distantdog to get into the habit and we will be buying out Manchester United by the end of the year!

If I were a betting man, I'd wager a small stake that that Mrs DD doesn't frequent this forum.

• Like 2

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its a pity you cant add the easyfunding link to your favourites......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..