BISSA needs YOU !

BISSA...

My gas n elecy came up for renewal and going to the comparison site USwitch via easyfunding got Bissa £15 just for doing something I was going to do anyway

• Like 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

IT’S DOUBLE DONATION WEEK on #easyfundraising!! TUI, Travelodge, Virgin Holidays, Hotels.comLateRooms.com and more are DOUBLING their donations until Sunday 13th January. Make sure B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League doesn't miss out on FREE donations when booking travel and holidays! 
To find out more, visit: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/double-donation-week

IMG_0583.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
1 supporter has raised £14.30.

You have now raised a total of £3154.57 for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League.

Thank your supporters for raising donations that will help make a difference to your cause by copy and pasting the message below to share on Facebook, Twitter and by email.

Thank you to our amazing supporters shopping online with easyfundraising.
Your support really does make a difference, so don't forget there's 3,300 shops and sites you can raise free donations with. 
Please make sure you shop the easyfundraising way every time you buy something online:
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bissa

7CAFC90BFB6778CDA8E6A9BE7A30F9D9.png 551F12A9865262F8CFC3350B771DFF70.png D4B665EC1E93C4106A24075A0064DF25.png

• Like 3

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

I'm an Oldham fan and like all other clubs outside of sooperdooperleague are struggling for money just to survive. This coming season will be particularly har due to the fact we will only have 10 home games!

What BISSA is doing is amazing! Please could someone who leading the group post me how you have raised so much for your great club.

Great picture from Batley Bob - was that when Oldham threw the game or was it when the ref went home to tea with some of your lads?

Only joking you JUST deserved to win.

Great news, John  

You have new donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League: 

1 supporter has raised £15.96.

You have now raised a total of £3170.53 for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League.

Thank your supporters for raising donations that will help make a difference to your cause by copy and pasting the message below to share on Facebook, Twitter and by email.

Your support really does make a difference, so don't forget there's 3,300 shops and sites you can raise free donations with. 
Please make sure you shop the easyfundraising way every time you buy something online:

1 hour ago, jroyales said:

I'm an Oldham fan and like all other clubs outside of sooperdooperleague are struggling for money just to survive. This coming season will be particularly har due to the fact we will only have 10 home games!

What BISSA is doing is amazing! Please could someone who leading the group post me how you have raised so much for your great club.

Great picture from Batley Bob - was that when Oldham threw the game or was it when the ref went home to tea with some of your lads?

Only joking you JUST deserved to win.

A link to our website 

https://bissa.co.uk/

A55DF470-DA49-4916-B85A-F5F4EE65D01E.jpeg

Edited by Batley Bob

IMG_0583.JPG

Many thanks to the supporters that made the effort to seek out the BISSA bottle, we had quite a few contributions including a jar full of coins by one top supporter.

Any spread and save jars (quite a few supporters keep telling me they forget to bring them in)  can be emptied in to the BISSA bottle.

ef-facebook.png   ef-twitter.png   ef-youtube.png   ef-pinterest.png

y to this email. Email responses are not monitored. Should you wish to contact us, please feel free to do so using our online form. easyfundraising.org.uk is a member of the Institute of Fundraising.
Edited by ernieone

• 2 weeks later...
Great news, John  

You have new donations for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League: 

1 supporter has raised £9.36.

You have now raised a total of £3220.27 for B.I.S.S.A. - Batley Rugby League.

7 hours ago, RogerT said:

I did another small one last night.

it must have been small.....as the total went backwards.....

• Haha 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

11 hours ago, ernieone said:

Both are welcome but when I get handed a jar now I put the coins in the bottle so yes you can say it has took over.

Anyone that would like a jar of jam I will make them available.

And it gives fans the added chance to empty there pocket of change on match days into the bottle

IMG_0583.JPG